Chapter 2 - Awkward

I think that tribute of Lloyd (above) is so good and the song is the best too, definatly a throwback song. 😂

Anyway second chapter. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV
So it's been about a week since Kai and his friends came round to stay and let's just say I'm not doing well with trying to impress Lloyd .

I found out that he doesn't have a girlfriend which was such a relief but a shock at the same time. I mean who wouldn't want to go out with him. Eventhough he's single I can't seem to summon up the courage to talk to him.

I walk into the living room to see Lloyd sitting on the couch reading a comic book.

"Hi y/n" he said still reading his comic.

"H-hi, um w-what's u-"

"Up?" He said finishing my sentance while glancing up at me and raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing much. Just reading a comic what about you?" He asked in a perky voice.

"Nothing either" I awnswered unsure of what else to say.

"Are you ok?" He asked while putting his comic book down and looking at me a bit concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine" I awnswered confidently. "Why'd you ask?"

"No reason you just seem a bit, I don't know...... awkward."

"Really well that's just me I guess" I said chuckling nervously and walking backwards.

Suddenly I crash into someone causing me to fall on the floor and get covered in a crumbly, chocolate mess. I immediately know exactly who it was.

"Cole" I mumbled angrily under my breath.

"Ah sorry y/n I didn't see you there. I was a bit distracted."

"By what? The cake!" I said in an angry tone.

"Haha yeah" he laughed while scratching the back off his neck.

I sat up and see Lloyd walking towards me and laughing really hard.

"Do y-you need h-help?" He managed to say before bursting out laughing again.

I forgot he was there. This is just great. It takes me a week just to talk to him but 5 seconds to embarrass myself in front of him. I blame Cole for this.

"Yer thanks" I said while reaching my hand out to grab his and pull myself up.

He pulled me up and helped me brush the bits of cake that were now all over my clothes. Then he looked at my face and I looked up to his. Our eyes met for a few seconds before I looked away.

"Um well thanks for the help I'm gonna go and take a shower now." I said before rushing off upstairs.

"Er it's okay" he said.

Why do I have to be so awkward?

-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading.

This is litterally me. I'm so awkward around everyone. Anyway I'm going to make the next chapter more exciting I promise.

By the way please can you comment what you think of the story so far I would love to hear your opinions and suggestions so I can make this story the best story possible for you guys.

Thank you
Bye xxx

♡SnazzyTulip♡