Chapter 5 - True feelings

It's Tuesday and I'm starting my plan so here's an update

Enjoy xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's POV
I walk up to y/n's bedroom door and knock it. My heart's racing and my head is pounding but I have to do this. I really like her and I can't hide my feelings anymore.

"Go away!" I hear y/n shout from inside her room. I guess she got into a big fight with Kai and thought it was him at the door.

"It's me, Lloyd" I said through the door.

"Oh sorry Lloyd. I thought you were Kai. Well come in I guess" she says in a depressed tone.

I walk in the room to see y/n wrapped up in a blanket, watching tv and eating a whole tub of ice cream. I guess there fight was pretty bad to make her go into some type of hybernation.

"I was just checking to see if you were ok. I know you and Kai had a fight" I said nervously but in a caring way at the same time.

"Yes we did but I've got my tub of ice cream to get me through this so I'm fine" she said in a very sarcastic tone.

Maybe this isn't the right time to tell her how I feel. She's so upset and I don't want to give her more things to think about. I was about to leave her room when she begged me to stay with her and keep her company, so I did.

As soon as i lay on her bed she lays on my chest and starts to bursts out crying. Her tears begin to soak through my shirt and my heart breaks for her. I know I've only known her for a week but I hate to see her like this. I stroak her hair and lay my head on hers.

"Hey it's going to be ok you'll get through this I know you will because I'll help you" I comfort her.

"Really?" She manages to choak out through her tears.

"Of course I will. Do you really think I would leave the girl I lo-" I nearly say but stop myself before I blurted it out.

"What did you say?" She questions. I look at her to she her face light up a bit.

Maybe she really does like me. I have to tell her. It's now or never.

"Um...I was gonna say the girl I um ... love" I say nervously. There was a long silent pause. I knew she didn't like me. Why did I tell her?

"Um I should leave" I say as tears are about to fall out of my eyes.

"No wait!" She says as she grabs my arm and pulls me back to her. "I love you too" she says with a cute, bright smile on her face.

I can't believe it. She actually likes me. I stand there for a minute with a stupid grin on my face.

"Er ... Lloyd are you ok?" She giggles

I pick her up and spin her around. "The girl of my dreams loves me of course I'm ok!" I say as I gently put her down.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" I say as I look lovingly into her eyes.

"Do you really need to ask? Of course I will!" She awnswers as she playfully punched me in the arm.

Today has turned out to be the best day of my life. And the guys said I would be the last ninja to get a girl. Boy were the wrong. Wait y/n doesn't know I'm a ninja I hope she doesn't hate me when she finds out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there you go. You two love birds are finally together. XD

Oh and as you read before, in the story you don't know that Lloyd and the rest of the ninja are ninjas yet. So hopefully that goes down well.

♡SnazzyTulip♡