Chapter 8 - Appology excepted?

Lloyd's POV
I was still sitting on Kai's bedroom floor thinking about what i just did, while Kai was still hiding away from me in the corner of the room, being sure and very careful to not get anywhere near me. I want to make things right. I turned around to look at him and gave him a half smile but he ignores me and turns around. He hasn't stopped shaking for 5 minutes straight. I really must of gave him a scare.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard some quiet sniffles just outside of Kai's door. I look up to see an distraught y/n running past the door. What have i done? She must have seen everything that happened. I have to go after her.

I run out of Kai's room and I briefly see that he began to relax as soon as i ran out. I scan the hallway and spot y/n just in front of me, running away and sobbing at the same time.

"Y/N! Wait up!" I shout but she ignores me and keeps running.

I pick up my speed and eventually catch up to her. I grab her from behind and lift her up but she escapes my grasp and slaps me round the face.

"G-get off of me and s-stay a-away from me!" She yells between sobs.

"Please I can explain what happened. Please just give me a chance" I pleaded with her while rubbing my face. That slap was really hard.

"What do you have to explain? That you nearly killed my best friend. That you don't trust me enough to tell me something so important about you!" She yells and breaks down crying.

I embrace her in a hug but she quickly pushes me away.

"Don't touch me!" She yells then runs into her room and slams the door in my face.

Y/N POV
"Please y/n let me in" I hear Lloyd say while he continoulsly knocks on the door.

I don't answer. I don't want to talk to him anymore or not now at least.

"Fine if you won't open the door I'll just stay out here and wait for you" he says. I hear him sit down and rest his head against the door.

He's really going to wait outside for me. Yer right!

I decide to watch the tv and eat my candy from my secret stash under my bed. Food always helps me through hard times and I know for a fact that it will never leave me.

After I watch about 10 episodes of my favourite show and stuff my face with candy. I walk out of my room to get it drink. I was about to walk down the stairs when I see Lloyd sleeping on the floor next to my door.

He's so cute when he's sleeping. His wavy blond hair is all scruffy and his face is so peacefully. I dreamfully gaze at the sleeping Lloyd when he suddenly opens his eyes. He looks at me and smiles. I give him a weak smile back, when I suddenly remember that I'm meant to be angry at him.

"Y/N you're finally out of your r-" before he can finish I race back into my room and shut the door again. Dammit i have to stop getting lost in his eyes. I lean against the door and hear Lloyd sigh outside and walk away.

Kai's POV
When Lloyd finally darts out of my room, I start to relax. I peeked my head past what was left of my door to see Lloyd having an arguement with y/n in the hallway.

Lloyd reaches out to hug her. Seeing the sight of that made my blood boil and I built up rage inside of me but then she shoved him away and I breath a sigh of relief.

"Don't touch me!" I hear y/n yell and I focus my attention back onto them. Y/N stormed into her room and slamed the door behind her.

Lloyd sighed and went up to her door. He quickly turned his head towards the direction I was in. I tried to move away so he wouldn't see me but he did. He looks away and sighs again and then begins to talk to y/n through her door.

Maybe he saw me but who cares.

They had a fight.

Perfect!

The plan is working...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow Kai is up to something.

I've suddenly realised how much of a jerk I've made Kai and Lloyd look like in the story. I'm so sorry 😢😂

Kai is probably my second favourite ninja. Lloyd being the first of course.

Anyway make sure you read the next chapter to find out what devilish little Kai is up to.

♡SnazzyTulip♡