Chapter 20 - Be careful Lloyd!

So I haven't updated since last year 😂. Jk that was a lame joke but anyway, in all seriousness, I haven't updated in a while so here it is now.

READ THE BIT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER FOR SOME NEWS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Seeing as Lloyd had the day of, or until a mission call came in, I invited Lloyd over to my parents house and I decided that we could make a cake for the ninja. Well, when I say the ninja, I mean Cole, he'll probably eat it all before the others even get a chance to look at it, but maybe this time they will all get a chance to see the cake, it will be pretty hard to miss something that you're smothered in. 

That's right me and Lloyd are going to prank them. We're going to bake a cake, make it look irresistible but it will have a mini dynamite stick, disguised as a candle, placed in the middle of it, so that when they go to light the 'candle', the cake will blow up in their face. It's an epic prank, maybe old school, but who cares. The ninja should know that if you put me and Lloyd together, it equals trouble.

"Flour goes in, then mix..." 

"Oh! Wait a minute y/n! The flour needs to go here too!" Lloyd says, immediately pulling my hands away from the mixing bowl.

"The flour needs to go where?" I say looking around the table trying to understand what Lloyd is talking about. 

I turn back to face Lloyd when my vision is blocked by a cloud of white flour caused by the impact the flour made on my face.

"Right there" Lloyd manages to say before bursting out in a fit of laughter.

"Are you serious?!" I said in a stern voice, which cuts off Lloyd's laughter. 

Through the mists of the flour cloud, I see him wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes, as he raises his head to look at me. A look of worry and fear comes upon his face as he begins to speak up.

"Y-y/n it was just a joke" He says softly, trying to persuade me to lighten up.

"Not to me it isn't! We have to make this cake to prank your friends and you're here acting like a complete fool. Oh well, I shouldn't be surprised. You are a 12 year old deep down inside!" I shout at him, well aware that this would strike up anger inside of him, as I remove the remainder of flour from my eyes and nose.

"I can't believe that you just said that! I'm not a twelv-" He shouts back, but soon becomes a muffle once the flour covers his mouth. I laugh at his expression and grab the bag of  flour, running as far away from him as I can before he comes after me.

"Oh you are so dead" He laughs and grabs another bag of flour from the cupboard, ripping the bag open and plunging his hand in to scoop as much flour out, in one go, as he can. I do the same and prepare for battle.

We chuck as many handfuls of flour as we can, throwing flour-ball after flour-ball at each other. One hits me directly in the face and I become blinded by the flour once again. I open my eyes and noticed that Lloyd stopped throwing flour at me. 

"Are you kidding? You had the perfect chance to take me down then" I say chuckling and walking towards him.

"I wanted to see if you were okay. Did I hit you too hard with that last one?" He says in a soft tone, gently placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Aww, you're so cute sometimes that it's funny" I say laughing. He rolls his eyes and looks away, but I see the disappointed look in his eyes. "Come on Greenie, I was only joking." He still avoids my gaze. "I wuv you!" I say in the cutest way possible. He gives a slight smile and turns to me, quickly pulling me into a hug.