Chapter 19 - All is right with my world

I thought I'd update today since I'm super hyped because I was accepted into the college I desperately want to get into. XD Now there's only a hell load of interviews to go and my GCSE exams in the summer.

Also imagine the song above is how Lloyd felt when you broke up (btw I love 5sos).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I walk down the stairs in Sensei Wu's new school and find Lloyd in the lounge, chilling on the couch watching TV. I moved in with Lloyd, and the rest of the ninja, since we are now a couple again. He insisted that I stayed with him, rather than staying at my house, on my own. Things are going great, however, maybe a little too great for something involving the green ninja.

I sneak up behind the couch, preparing to pounce on my victim.

"Aaaaah" I scream in Lloyd's ear, feeling pretty confident that I busted his ear drums. He screams in fear and I role on the floor laughing like mad.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, as I begin to calm down, and they lift me onto Lloyd's lap. He lets go of me and begins tickling me. I wriggle around trying to break free from him, then, somehow I land on my ass on the floor.

"Don't scare me like that!" He says defensively while chuckling.

"Oh sorry, but I thought you were the green ninja... you know fearless... a super hero!" I say while getting up and striking hero posses.

"I am, but you're my one weakness" I look into his eyes and melt at the love that is present in his gaze towards me "Well that and my fear of the darkness" he jokes, breaking the sappy romantic stuff.

"Don't worry Greenie, I won't tell anyone, promise" I say joking along with him.

I place my hand under his chin and guide his face to mine, then I kiss him softly and passionately on the lips.

"Ugh... get a room you two!" Jay says walking in with a tiresome look on his face.

"Why don't you get out of here?" Lloyd says as I help him out and throw a cushion at Jay, hitting him in the back. We high five each other. We make a great team.

"Free country!" He protests back and we both sigh, while I lay my head on Lloyd's shoulder. "Hey kid, you need to train in a few minutes" Jay says directing his attention to Lloyd as he taps his shoulder and walks out.

"Kid? Why do they always call you that?" I say, in a state of confusion.

Lloyd's POV

I freeze at her question. No! Calm down Lloyd she's not onto you.

"Cause I'm the youngest, they see me as a little brother" I say quickly, making sure not to leave any hesitation.

"Aww, it's cute that they look out for you and stuff" She says snuggling into my chest. I rest my head on hers and go into a deep thought.

Y/N's POV

I lay on Lloyd's bed, hanging my head off the edge and day dream. The ninja were out, on yet another mission, so I have to find some way to pass the time, nothing seems more time consuming then letting all the blood run to your head.

After having enough of that, I get up and rummage through my boyfriends drawer.

"Pants, pants, more pants, socks" I murmur to myself as I throw each item and throw them behind me, "Tops, tops, ninja suit, picture album... ooh picture album" I say grabbing it, before I mistakenly let it fly out my hand.

I flick through the pages seeing picture of the ninja, a picture of adorable young Lloyd with the stupid ass bowl hair cut and a picture of all the ninja with little Lloyd. Wait.. what?!

The ninja are all old there, or they look the same as they do now, but Lloyd is still young. Last time I checked, there was only a few months between the ninja and Lloyd, not a few years.

I gaze at the picture, my head exploding with so many questions until Lloyd comes barging in the door, snapping me out of my trance.

"Hey baby, I missed you and boy was that mission tough, can I have a cuddle?" Lloyd says opening his arms and doing the cute pouty face he does when he wants something. I look at him, then the picture, than to him and to the picture again.

He picks up on what I was doing and walks over to investigate, a look of concern written all across his face. He glances at what I've been staring at and immediately grabs it off of me.

"W-where did you find that?" He stutters, staring at the picture before noticing the mess of his clothes surrounding him.

"In there, but... that picture is wrong" I say looking up to him.

"In what way?" He says.

"Well for starters, you're a kid but the others look the same age as they are now. Now explain that to me Lloyd!" I scream to him, slightly startling him.

"Ok listen, listen and don't freak out. Promise" He says looking into my eyes.

I stay silent and stare at the floor, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Alright then, I'm a kid, okay, I'll just come straight out with it but there's a story behind it." He says as I stare at him signalling for him to carry on. "My friends were in trouble and the only way I could save them was by using this thing called, tomorrow's tea, because they got turned into kids, so that thing would turn them back into adults. Long story short, it turned me into one too" He says letting out a big puff of relief after finishing his story.

"So you're what.."

"Twelve, yep"

"And I'm twenty one"

"Yep"

"I'm a twenty one year old, dating a twelve year old child!"

"Yeah" He says sighing and lowering his head in shame. My attention is drawn to this and I turn to him, raising his head up to look at me.

"Hey look, don't be ashamed, I'm just shocked and over whelmed, but that doesn't mean that I love you any less than I did before" I say and notice a glimmer of hope in his beautiful, emerald eyes, "I love you, no matter of who you are"

"Good, cause you scared me so much. I thought I was gonna lose you when I only just got you back" He says nervously chuckling.

"Nope, I'm not going anywhere. You and me, till the end. Plus you're way to hot to give up, even if you are twelve." I say smirking but blushing at my comment.

He laughs at me and I do too. We lay in bed and fall asleep. I love him, honestly, and nothing can tear us apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry I didn't update any sooner. This was a crappy chapter but there will be plenty more action and drama coming up soon!

xxx