Chapter 18

In this chapter I talk about my original idea of vampires going 'feral'

---------------------------------------------

~Kai's POV~

"Be good for him and for me." Moon whispers into the morning air, hugging me from above.

"Why can't you stay with me?" I frown.

"I need to take care of a few things. I'll be back by night, understand?"

"What things though?" I ask him, grabbing hold of his arm to prevent him from leaving.

"Big boy things. Grown up stuff you shouldn't worry you're little mind about." He gently ruffles my hair and strokes my cheeks, holding my hand in his as he sighs.

"Is he nice?"

"Very."

"Is he going to yell at me?"

"I'll beat his ass if he does." I smile when he says this, giving him a tearful hug goodbye.

Moon gingerly catches the tear on his finger, hugging me even tighter than before. "I promise I'm coming back, baby."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

We hug once more before he slips out of my bedroom, shutting the door behind himself and leaving me alone in the dark.

***

"Breakfast is downstairs if you want any." My body rolls along the mattress as Julius shakes me awake, oblivious to the fact that my eyes are wide open.

"Thank you." Rolling back around to face the wall I pull the blankets around my face, shivering from the early morning air.

"Hey, get up, Moon told me not to let you lay in bed all day."

He rolls me back over to face him, his hair hanging down and brushing my cheeks as he hovers over me. "Julius." I half beg and half whine, hoping he'd allow me to sleep some more.

"You're brother said no."

"My âme de la vie said no such thing."

"Your bippity boppity boo did too say so now get up, march yourself downstairs, and go eat before it gets cold."

"What if I'm not hungry?" His amethyst eyes turn to slits and I back away, worried he might strike me.

"Scoot over."

He climbs under the blankets with me, blocking the sun out and filling the room with artificial night. He flattens his hair out, running a few fingers through it before letting out a rather large and lengthy breath. "What do you want to do today? Moon left me instructions for how to get to the beach."

"I want Moon."

"Moon's busy."

"With what?" With this he pauses, staring around the room for a while seemingly deep in thought. "You don't know do you?"

"He didn't say."

"Is he with Crew?"

Julius cocks his brow at the mention of him. I guess Moon hasn't told him everything..."Who?"

"His manager. Crew arranges who he sees and stuff at the Brothel and what porn shoots he does and things." My attention focuses on a burnt out twinkle light on my headboard while Julius thinks everything over.

"Moon does porn?"

"Get my laptop." Grabbing the computer from Julius's hands, I close the many Tumblr and Youtube tabs and open a blank one.