* Chapter One: Kits

I DO NOT OWN WARRIOR CATS. THE ORIGINAL OWNER IS ERIN HUNTER. THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION DEDICATED TO HER. PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME!

Chapter 1: Kits

Winter was a white rouge cat with black eyes. She had given birth to four kits, a healthy litter. There were two she-cats and two toms. One she-cat was a misty gray, the other white. The two toms were both black. The toms were named Shadow and Night. The white she was named Snowflake. The misty gray cat was named Misty. Winter named them after their colors and what they resembled. If only Oak was here to see these beautiful kits... Winter thought. Oak was Winter's mate, who went on a hunting trip and never returned. Winter always thought Oak was dead.

Misty was the first to open her eyes. "Mew..." she mewed, opening her eyes slowly. Her tiny eyes could make out a blurry image of a white she-cat. "Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm your mother, Winter." Winter explained. The other kits opened their eyes, and Winter explained to them who she was and what they were.

For a few moons, the kits fed on their mother's milk. Their fur grew longer and eyes grew wider. Misty had black eyes, but if you looked closely, you could almost see moons in them. Crescent moons. Snowflake had soft blue eyes. Shadow had fiery red eyes. He was always rough with his siblings, so the eyes suited him. Night had teal eyes.

The den they lived in was an old rabbit hole. The rabbit hole was big enough to fit through, and Winter was able to dig and make it even larger. It was right next to a tree, so there were roots hanging down in it. The kits loved them. They'd climb on the roots with their tiny claws and have contests on who would hang on the longest. It was almost always Shadow or Misty. Shadow was very pushy and only played games where he could win. Misty was playful and nice, but strong. She and Shadow were almost always the last two in the games, and it took awhile for one of them to win.

The kits grew fast. Moons went by quickly. Soon, Shadow was about half the size of Winter. Snowflake and Night were slightly smaller, and Misty was very tiny. She was the fastest of the four, and had the shortest but sharpest claws. Misty hadn't grown much since she was around 2 moons. She was 4 moons now, and was still about the same size. It embarrassed her, and that was how Shadow teased her. But Misty managed to ignore it.

                                                                               To Be Continued

If you're wondering what happened to Mistyleaf's Prophecy, here: that is going to be the third or fourth book. I decided to show how Mistyleaf got there, and go on from there. So yeah, there you go.

READ

WRITE

MEAPPPPPPPP

Quick Note:

If there is a * before it says something like "Chapter One " then it means that chapter has been edited. Thanks :)