Epilogue

AAHHH I FORGOT TO POST THE EPILOGUE! Sorry...I thought it was posted but eh whatever. Also, the sequel is up, and it shall be much more organized than this :3 BLEEEEEEPPPP

Gingerpaw darted into the nursery. "Mistyleaf!" she mewed. "Mistyleaf! Can we train?"

Mistyleaf turned to her apprentice. "Of course. Just let me get the kits calmed down. Wait for me at the training hollow."

Gingerpaw nodded obediently and darted away.

Mistyleaf smiled and looked at her kits, Frostkit, Lynxkit, and Ravenkit. Frostkit was white, Lynxkit was light brown with dark brown spots, and Ravenkit was a grayish-black.

"Need some help?" a voice behind Mistyleaf asked. The kits squeaked happily and ran to their father. They ran between his legs and jumped on his back. Thunderclaw purred. "Mistyleaf, you can just go and train with Gingerpaw. I'll watch them," he meowed.

Mistyleaf laughed. "They're your problem now," she said in a teasing tone and padded out to go to the training hollow.

"Mistyleaf, wait!" someone said. Mistyleaf turned around and saw Snowflake and Applepaw came up to her. "Can we train with you?" Applepaw asked. Mistyleaf smiled and nodded. The three cats raced off to the training hollow, ready for whatever trouble was in their way.

But something was coming. A new prophecy was coming to save the Clans from the danger they would face. "From each Clan, four cats will unite and save the Clans once again from the shadowy claws of danger."

The End of Book 1

THE BOOK IS DONE!!! FINALLY!!!!!! I worked all morning on three parts of this book to finish it, so no complaining. And yes, one of her kits is named Ravenkit in memory of Ravenclaw... Ok, now for the sequel. *dies* I NEED A BREAK AAHHHHHHH But pie.

READ

WRITE

MEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP