Prologue

TERENY
PAST
Paci pulled me by my hair, making me scream so loud, I thought I would blow my own eardrum.

He pulled me by my hair onto the porch of this house that looked abandoned. The white paint was chipping badly and the floorboards felt weak. There was nothing or no one in sight.

It took him a second to open the door to the house, but when he did, he pushed me inside, making me fall to the floor. I thought that I would fall through it, but I didn't. Instead, I landed on hard wood that felt as if it were covering cement.

"Get the fuck up, bitch!" Paci shouted as he lifted me up by my arm. It felt like my arm was being ripped from its socket, making me cry out in agony.

"My arm!" I cried. Paci chuckled at me being in lots of pain, but that didn't stop him from pulling me down the hall of the house.

I was afraid of where he was taking me.

And when I he pulled me into this small room and my eyes landed onto a full size bed that was made up perfectly, I started to panic. I started screaming as if I had lost my mind because I already knew what he was about to do to me. I had hoped and prayed that he was just talking when he said that he was going to have sex with me, but he wasn't. He was really about to rape me.

Paci punched me in my jaw. It felt as if my jaw was broken, but it had stopped the screaming that I was doing as I landed onto the bed, doubling over to hold onto my jaw in pain.

"Ow..." I whined in a mumble.

Paci had rolled me over onto my back, but I wasn't going down without a fight. I started swatting at him from each and every angle, wanting him to stop. But he didn't care. He was too strong for me. He just pinned my hands down onto the bed and smiled at me as if I was intending to give him what he wanted.

He leaned into me to kiss me, but I turned away. That made Paci mad. He let my hands go and stood to his feet looking as if he were about to kill me.

My heart was in my chest, wanting to come out. I thought I was about to vomit, but when I gagged, nothing came up. He shook his head and reached behind him, pulling out a gun.

I found the energy to scream again as I crawled onto my back against the headboard of the bed. Paci got back onto the bed, aiming the gun at me.

"You try any fucking thing, I'm gonna kill you." He said it just like he meant every word of it. There was no doubt in my mind that he didn't mean every word. I know that he did.

I started to cry harder as he came closer to me. I didn't want to fight him and end up losing my life. I was too afraid. I had my kids to think about. I didn't want to do something bad and end up dying behind this. He was going to take me any way that he could and I just had to deal with that.

All I could think about at this moment was Britney and Britten. My God. If I didn't have them, I would just fight and have my life taken from me. But because I have them and they mean the world to me, I don't want to be selfish and do something to have my life ended right before my eyes.

That's when I realized, if I wanted to keep my life, I was going to have to let Paci have sex with me. I couldn't fight him. I didn't want to die. I'm not ready to.

Oh God...

Paci leaned into me with the gun aimed to my head. His lips pressed against mine. I didn't want to kiss him back. But when I heard the safety of the gun go off, that's when I started to kiss him back like he wanted me to.