t w e n t y f o u r

CHERI
He traced every inch of my body with his tongue. I moaned at his touch as he slowly slid his way down my right leg. He picked up my foot and I knew right then what was about to happen. He was about to suck on em.

    I covered my lips with the palms of my hands and closed my eyes, feeling my big toe go directly into his warm mouth. I moaned and tried to control myself. I just got a little too excited about him and my toes.

    "Ooh, that feels so good." I say.

    That's when he bent my knee, causing for my knee to touch head. He had then crawled up to me and started rubbing his hand against my kitty. I sucked in air and closed my eyes as I removed my hands from my mouth.

    He was playing with my kitty and sucking on my toes at the same time. It felt too damn good. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I thought about the million things he could do to me right now.

    Without warning, LJ pushed his manhood inside of me, making me moan a little louder than I intended to. I covered my mouth, remembering that Bruce was in the other room with the kids.

    Just as he was in good enough, my phone had started to ring. I rolled my eyes and reached for it next to my pillow.

    "Nuh uh, baby." LJ said as he took my hand and pinned it down onto the bed.

    I laugh a little as his head came down to me. He started kissing me as he stroked me in slow motion. I moaned into the kiss as he deepened it, putting his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues started wrestling again and I felt like nothing could stop us.

    He felt so good inside of me. The way that he took it slow with me. He started giving me deep strokes, letting me feel him hitting my spot every time.

    He let go of my hand and I wrapped my arms around him, feeling myself about to cum. I held him tighter, reaching my peak. I let out raspy moans, not wanting him to stop while I came. And just as I came, he was right behind me.

    He leaned his head into the crook of my neck. I could hear him breathing hard in my ear just before hissing. I smiled. I always smile after sex with him.

    "You had me catching chills." LJ said to me just before kissing the side of my face.

    He raised up off of me and I go to reach for my phone to see who'd called me. It was probably one of my sisters calling. If it was, I wasn't calling them back.

    "Aw fuck." LJ said, making me turn around to look at him.

    "What?"

    "The condom popped."

    Hearing him say that, I looked down at his manhood and saw the condom ripped completely with traces of him even nutting inside of it. And instantly, my heart raced faster than normal. I had to put my hand on my heart and dropped my phone on the bed.

    I jumped up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I pulled the toilet lid up and sat down onto it, and began to push, praying to God I didn't wound up getting pregnant.

    I grabbed tissue from the roll and proceeded to wipe, feeling most of the but being cleaned away. But it wasn't guaranteed that it was all gone.

    I leaned my head back in disappointment and took a deep breath. Rolling my eyes, I look towards the bathroom door to see LJ looking at me with his small, but muscular tatted frame. He was posted against the wall, eyeing me with a blank expression on his face.

    "You straight?" He asked me.

    "No..." I groaned. "LJ, what if I get pregnant behind this mistake?" I ask him. He looked down for a moment and then looked back at me with a smile on his face.