Chapter 1

Today was the day. The day I finally. FINALLY!!! Got to be a CCG with my older brother Juuzou. I was happy and scared at the same time. But my brother told me to never be afraid. I could do this. Just train. "Are you ready Juri?" Juuzou asked me. I nodded. I'll show them what I got.

We walked into the huge building the CCG. "Ammon this is my little sister Juri. Juri his is Detective Ammon." He nodded my head once. Sweat was dripping from my head to my palms.

"Nice to meet you Juri. I hope you are as good as your brother. He is very determined and strong." I nodded again. "I would like to talk to Juuzou for a quick second by myself. Is that okay with you , Juri , to sit down and we will be back in about 4 minutes?" He asked me. I nodded as I sat down on a chair. The two left me on a hard metal chair.

What was Detective Ammon asking my brother? No. What were they talking about! Was I already bad? I didn't do anything wrong did I?! I'm just sooooo scared.

In exactly 5 minutes the two came back and they had drinks in there hands. Juuzou have me a juice. "Thanks." I said to him.

"And she does talk. See!" Juuzou said. Pointing at me like if I was the one to blame for making a mess in the kitchen.

"Well now I see. It just seems that she is just nervous."

"I am very nervous." I practically whispered. He nodded his head.

"Can she come around lunch so I can see how good she is with a weapon?" Ammon asked.

"Yea. She can do that. She's pretty good when she puts her mind to it." He nudged my arm.

"Okay then. Lunch it is." Ammon then walked away.

"Do you need to do stuff here brother?" I asked.

"Nope. How about we go get some food! I'm starving!"