Chapter 3

I gulped. What was going to happen? Why wasn't I throwing knifes at him? What the heck?! "I think you pretty." He says, circling around me. Sniffing me as well. "You also smell good."

"Um..." I didn't know what to do. I was frozen. I felt like I was in a trance. Where is Juuzou? As if this Uta read my mind, "Where is your partner in crime?" He asked. "I-I do-" Before I could finish, Uta was 1 ft. away from me and Juuzou was in front of me. "What are you thinking? Why are you talking to a ghoul?!" He said madly.

"I...I don't know. I just..." I said sadly. I was mad at myself and how stupid I was. I could of died because of that stupid conversation.

"Who cares. Imma kill this one easy." He said with smirk.

"Your a cocky one." Uta says. "I always thought the cocky ones were easy to kill." He popped a finger.

"You might be wrong. I'm pretty good." He attacked first. They moved so fast. I watched the whole time. "WOW..." I say in amazement. I hope to become that good. "Your pretty." All of a sudden that thought came into my mind. Why? Or was it because no one has told me that before? Did he actually mean it? I wouldn't know but whenever I replay it, my heart starts beating.

----------------

We were I the CCG building. "I can't believe I didn't kill that cowering ghoul." Juuzou said. When he said that, I was half happy he didn't and half did. How could such little words have so much influence on me? Was I sick? Over thinking it? "Hey." He stopped so did I. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just shocked. I thought you had him." I said with a fake sad tone.

"Yeah, same." He had a smile. "I thought I got him. Next time. I'll make sure I kill him. Cut his head off." He laughed. I had such a weird brother.

UpDATED