Chapter 27

FINALE!!!

:"-@:&;$:92734$4!(;'"/&:&:!;?,,!&:@/"29338&;$;;$,!!,:!@//@.'

All I could say was nothing. I was breathless and I didn't remember to breathe. Finally, after a while, I took a deep breathe and let it out. "Thanks." He sad with a smile. I looked at him confused. "For the kiss. It makes me happy."

"Yea, same. I...don't know what's going on now..." I look away from him.

"Well," he scoots a little closer. "It's not like it was our first kiss."

"I know, but still." I say shrugging. "It's been a while. I guess I'm just confused." I say looking at him and smiling.

"Yea, it's normal." The Ferris wheel was done after 10 minutes of quietness. When it was finished, we went to my house and he dropped me off. "See ya." I slightly nod and walk inside.

I wasn't sure if I was even able to kiss him. I did love him but...I felt like I was betraying my brother. I mean, I have for a while, but when he's not well, I feel even worse.

When will he get better?

Will he except me?

The thing try both had in common was that they would turn our to be No.

----------

Days later I talked to Juuzou alone. He didn't except me being with Uta. He was a filthy ghoul and he hated me and him.

I didn't care anymore.

I needed to stop hiding my feelings and excepted Uta.

Years later there are 3 children and a happy family.

Thanks for reading until the end! I owe a lot to everyone who read this. I'll now revise it to make it better. It's a short chapter and it kinda sucks, I KNOW. XD but all well.

-TGG