Chapter 9 /10

Hey guys, just want to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Been busy so I couldn't really update ya know? Anyway, you might want to read the other chapter if you don't know what's going on. TO THE STORY!!!    \(>.<)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That hit harder than a 500 ton car on me. It hit hard. He was right though. If we all wanted revenge this war would never end, would it? The people are trying to do something and the ghouls aren't though. Maybe it's because we aren't letting them. I don't know!! He has suck good points in what he says. He even told me that he used to kill but stopped after seeing. I wish I was as wise as he was.

"And you know what?" He says. "We don't know what it's like to be human and see terror like you guys," See I was right!! "But we have been attacked by our own kind. Trying to kill us because of the fun. The challenge isn't hard enough. We go through torture before we die because it takes a lot more than a knife through the heart to kill us. You guys are easier to kill than an animal. So helpless." He sighs afterwards. "This world is scary. I would hate to be here but here I am."

"I just don't understand." I finally say. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"You have a kind heart. I can see it and I think you and I together could change the world. The ghoul world and the CCG world. Make it so there isn't so much killing. I'm a pretty chill person but this has always eaten me."

"I know what you mean." I looked at the floor. "Besides that, my brother will be here soon. I need you to leave please and don't come unexpectedly." I say a little madly. I write down my phone number and give it to him. "Notify me when you are coming first please." I say. He looks at me and gladly takes it.

"Thanks. I'll make sure you know before I come." He walks to the door. "I'll see myself out." He opens the door and walks out and closes it again. I sighed and laid on the couch. 'I will never love him. I will not fall in love with him.' but each time I said that over and over again my heart started to beat. I was not falling for him was I?

-------------------------------

Not as long but the end of this is coming soon. Again thanks for all the votes and you guys putting this into your reading things. XD you guys are the best!!! You make me so HAPPYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:=.=:)