Chapter 25/26

The food was amazing and I loved how cute he acted. I don't think I'll bet get old of him.

We started to the amusement park because the restaurant wasn't that amazing, Only the food was! (It's always about that fooooood!!)

We got the the entrance to the amusement park and started off. "I want to get that teddy bear." Uta says. He sates at it. "Go for it." I say. He paid 5 dollars for 5 tries to hit the bottles. He missed only one. "Dang it!" He shouts. "Again." He says. He wasted 15 mor dollars until he finally got what he wanted.

"Good job Uta!" I say with a smile. He looks at me as smiles. He looks at the teddy bear and hugs it. Thn, gives it to me. "Huh?" I say confused.

"I got it for you," he says. "It's so soft and cute. It reminds me of you." I couldn't help but smile with joy. "Thanks Uta." I take it and hug it. It really was soft.

We went on 10 roller coasters that were really fun. One of them was really tall. I thought I might die. Uta assured me that I would be okay.

It was around night time that the lights got turned on and it looked beautiful. "Let's go on the Ferris wheel, to see the view better." I follow him and wait in line to get on. We jump into a cart and it starts. It's starts moving until we are at the very top and it stops.

"It's so beautiful." I say, moving closer to Uta. "Not as beautiful as you, Juri." Uta says as I blush slightly. It was silent again and I didn't know what to do. It was a very beautiful view. "Uta you're so kind." I say. He smile.

"I know." We stare into each other's eyes for a while. Then, he grabbed my face. He moved closer and I moved closer. This was happening.

We then kissed on the ferris heel. It felt so good. It felt almost right. I was glad to meet Uta.