Chapter 12

Please tell me where my spelling errors are!!

-------=------=--------=--------=-------------=--------=--=--=----=-----=----=--=--=----=----=----=--=-=-----=---=-----=-=--=----=----=-----=--=-=----=----=----=--=-=----=----=----=--=--=-===-–--------------------

~~Uta's POV ~~~

That day I had to leave. I went to my mask shop where I stayed hidden under a white cover. Waiting for people to walk in. I was so lonely. I am just...so lonely.

Then someone walked in. There was a boy with black hair. He only had one ghoul eye. "Kaneki Ken." Was his name.
-------------------\--------------------/--------------------

•-Juri's POV-•

I can't even trust my own mind now! I feel like I'm falling for Uta! It can't be. He has to be manipulating me somehow. I can't stop thinking about his face and how I want to see it again. I hate it!! I just can't stop this and my head hurts to much to think about it anymore. I just needed to sit down and rest. Thinking about this will only make it worse.

I woke up to nothing unusual, sadly. I went to the kitchen and had some water. My mouth was really dry right now. I wonder what was happening in the ghoul world right now. I wonder what Uta was doing right down. No I don't! I don't know. I wonder if he gets tired of just doing nothing. I do all the time. Here I am right now. My feelings are getting mixed and the best way to forget anything is to read.

I walk into my bedroom to notice that these library books I had were old. I finished them already. "Time to go to the library," I said to no one in particular. I got some new clothes on and my shoes. I carried my books inside a backpack. The library was about four to five blocks down. Not to far away from the house which is good because my brother won't let me go to a lot of places because of how far some places are.

Once I got to the library I put the books inside a return box and start looking for new books. I found a good manga called Dream Idol and started reading the first book. I found a seat to sit in. I ended up sitting next to a man with purple hair. He had a handkerchief as well. "Its been a while since we've seen one another again." He spoke. I looked up from my book and looked at him with a confused face. I have never met this man. Who was he?

"I think you have the wrong girl." I politely say, looking back to my book. How strange. He must be thinking I'm someone else. All of a sudden someone takes my hand and notice it is the boy with purple hair. Where were we going?

Hope you like it. Guess what episode we are in right now? Its like a fan fic to right now. XD. WHO IS THE GUY with purple hair?? You should all know. If you do, you should comment.