Uta?

"How did you find me?" I ask. "Why are you here?"

"I am here to see you of course." He smiled. "You were so beautiful that night that I just had to see you again."

"But how did you find me. Please answer that question." I needed to know. It was creepy to have a ghoul eating person in my room. Yet he wanted to see me but I didn't know how he found me.

"You should know this." He said. I give him a confused face. I really didn't know. He sighed. "Of your smell. That's how I found you. Ghouls have a good sense of smell. You didn't know that, yet you are fighting ghouls. Wow! You might just get eaten alive if you didn't have that annoying brother with you." He says.

"He's not annoying. He saved me from you." I say going deeper into my sheets. He came closer to me.

"Is it bad that I just wanted a little talk? I just want a talk here as well, yet you are scared of me. I am not scared of you and you have material that could kill me in. I don't understand why you have to be afraid." I quiver it seems under my sheets. I shiver as the cold are is coming through the opened window. He sees and shuts the window. "better?" He asks. I nod. Was he really not bad? That can't be true. He had to be evil. He was a cannibal who eats people. I can't trust him. "May I have a seat?" He says sitting down already.

"You already sat down, so I guess so." I look at the door. What if my brother came in? He would totally freak out. Maybe I should call for him right now. "My brother might come through." I say.

"I don't really care. I'm pretty fast so I could get out of here before he saw me."

"But you shut the window. You would have to open it and close it as you escape. It's impossible to go that fast."

"Not for me it isn't I am fast and I don't worry." He says with a sly smile. Why was he being nice to me? We kill them yet here we are having I guess a normal conversation.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I told you," He says getting close up to my face. "I wanted to see you. Your beautiful face and everything about you. Your calm voice and I don't know why but I just like that stuff about you. I have never felt this before. I just want to be with you. See you every day." I could sense that he meant it but at the same time I felt like he was lying.

"I don't know why but my heart is racing so fast right now." He says.