Chapter 20

Fetch!! Fetch!! Feeeetttttcccchhhh!!!!!

------------------

(Uta's POV)

"AAAHH!!!!" I heard it. I heard it very clearly. It was Juri. Why was she screaming?

Her brother and myself were bloody and scratched. "I won't let you leave," Juuzou takes a deep breathe and then says, "Even if it is my sister." What is wrong with him?! Doesn't he care?! This was making me angry. I had to get past, no matter what!

(Juri's POV)

"AAAHH!!" I scream as I punch it right in the face. I kicked it off of me and started to run once again. This time faster than ever before. I was so close to the CCG building. I could see the lights and the people through the window. Why couldn't they see me?

I was near the door when I looked around to make sure it was gone. It was. Good thing, it just doesn't want to deal with the CCG and dying. "Juri," I see Amon come nearer to me. "What happened?" He asked, a bit worried about me.

"It was a ghoul." I responded, holding onto my arm. He took me to a nurses room. He asked me how it happened. "I was just walking. Then, it attacked me. I can't remember all the details."

"Juri, you new to get stronger. That was the whole point of you joining the CCG." He says as we get into the nurses office. "Your supposed to kill ghouls. If you can't just take one down then I don't think we can keep on training you." I sit on the bed and Amon brings a chair near the bed and sits down. Still talking as the nurse starts bandaging my wound.

"I can still learn," I explain. "I just didn't have any weapons near by. All I had were knives and it dodged them all!"

"How about your close combat?" He asks. "Ow." I say as the nurse pulls a little to hard. "Sorry." She replies, I look towards her and I said, "No problem." I turn to Amon and explain that I used a little bit of close combat. Just when the ghoul was about to kill me.

"I'll just have to think about it," He responds, getting up from the chair. "Until then, your not allowed near here. I'll tell you when you are restricted from using out equipment." He was about to walk away before saying, "You need some rest." He then left the room.

I sat quietly on the bed while the nurse took care of me. She also said that I needed rest and more than bandages to fix what happened. I needed to go to a real hospital. I told her that I needed a ride and she took me to the closest hospital. Once I was inside, I was sent to a room. They didn't do anything really. They said they would start tomorrow morning. So, I fell asleep as quickly as possible.

The next morning I woke up to Uta's voice, "Juri," He said. He poked my cheek. "Juri," He repeated. I open my eyes an see him, scratched up, bloody and severely wounded. "Are you awake?" He asked. I nod my head. "Are you okay?" I nod my head. He took a deep breathe then let it out. "Good." He responded.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"Through the front door. They don't know that I am a ghoul." E whispered the ghoul part.

"My brother?" I asked. He just stood there. He was acting like he didn't hear anything. "My brother?!" I earnestly urge. He ignore me still. Tears stated to form in my eyes. "MY BROTHER!!" I shout. "Where the hell is he?!" I say madly.

"Sssshhh!" He says. "I don't want to make a scene. I already have enough attention." I understood what he meant. It was obvious he stood out in a crowd. In the hospital, he really did.

"Just tell me. I need to know the truth." I say, taking some deep breathes to get to of he tears.

"He's okay." He responded. I formed a small smile on my face, knowing. That my brother was okay. "He's in the hospital as well and has a concussion. Hopefully he won't remember what I look like when he wakes up. Or remember anything about that day. Almost like having a small amnesia." He explains.

" I'm glad to hear that, but what about you? Are you doin to be okay?" I asked sincerely.

"Yes," He nodded. "I just need some food and a bit of rest and I'll be okay in a day or so." He shrugs before sitting on the bed. "I heard you scream. You really scared me." He says with a bit of sadness. "I'm glad your okay." He took my hands into his. Clasping them a bit hard.

"I'm okay. I protected myself. All it was, was a ghoul." I explain to him. "I'm glad your okay though. My brother and you." I say with a smile and he smiles back. It was silent. Until Uta...

What do you think Uta is gunna do? Also guess what?! A new record!!! 900 words on THIS page!! Happy UPDATE!!