Chapter 24

The past week I've been working my butt off. It was really hard work. It was like training for a marathon. I was just glad when a week had pasted. Uta came with me to the hospital to see my brother. "Do you think he'll be really am an attack us again?" I asked. Uta looks at me and nods. "Why would he though? He's injured." I say.

"He's a strong willed boy. If he wants to get rid of something he will." He explains.  "I saw him fight. When fighting, you am tell a lot by that person." He looks at me with worry. "If anything happens we are immediately leaving." He says seriously. I nod.

We get to the hospital and I to room 403 on level 2. Once we get there I slowly open the door. It looked like he was sleeping so I told Uta to be quiet. We walked in and I looked at Juuzou. He was really asleep and his bandages seemed not as bad as I thought. I let go of the breathe I didn't Even know I was holding in. "Good," I say with a smile. "He's okay."

"Yea, he looks better than last time I saw him." He whispers. I look towards him with a slightly angry face. He just turned his head away.

We only stayed there for about 5 or more minutes. Juuzou was sleeping, so I couldn't really talk to him and explain anything. As we got out of the door Uta said, "Since we saw your brother," He starts out, he looks me in the far as we walk. "Can I have a kiss now?" He asks with a smile.

"No." I bluntly say. He frowns, turning his face to the front. "Not until he is better." I say.

It was quiet for a while until Uta replied with, "Can we go on a date though?" I look toward him. He is still looking forward. I turn my face forwards after looking at him for a couple of seconds.

"I suppose," I say. "As long as you don't try aything." I annoyingly say. From the corner of my eye I could see him smirk. He was glad.

"Let's go on our first date today," he faces me and I face him. We stop waking. "It'll be our first date and we will celebrate that your brother is okay." He explains. "It'll be fun. Afterwards, we can go to an amusement park or just a park."

"That doesn't sound so bad Uta. Let's do that." I start walkig, leaving him behind so he could smile or think about anything that he wanted to. He was I cute when he smiled. I'm glad he does it.

Onward we went to a restaurant.