@☆Special @☆

I know! I'm the best. AHAHAHA. PRAISE ME!!!!

----------

Uta and I woke up to the sound of the door bell. "Get it." We say in unison. We both laugh and Uta gets up. "It's a package!" He calls out. I get off the couch and walk over to him. He picks up the package and puts it on the counter. I follow him.

He opens it and we both see a delicious piece of candy. "Woah!" I exclaim. "That candy looks delicious." I lick my lips.

"But why only one piece of candy?" Uta wonders. You look at him as if he was crazy. "Who cares! I'm gunna eat it!" I say taking it out of the package and unwrapping the chocolate. It looks so smooth. It shimmered. "Yum!" I was about to take a bite out of it but Uta took it away from me. "WHAT THE HECK?!" I shout. "My candy!!!" I reach for it but he is taller than me so I couldn't get to it. Even if I jumped. He held it up high.

"I'm going I be the first one to take a bite." Uta says. I look at him confused. "You're a ghoul though. You can't eat candy." I say with a smirk. "So...give it to ME!!" He just laughs.

"It doesn't mean that I want the first bite." He brings it towards him mouth, ready to take a bite before you tackle it. "Hey!" He exclaims. "I was about to eat that!" I stay on he ground holing the chocolate bar and making sure he won't eat it. "No!! Mine!!!" I hiss.

"Do you really want to fight?" He smirks. "We all know who's going to win."

"Doesn't mean I haven't done extra training!!" He tackles me. "Raaahh!" He says with a smile. "Who says I was going to hurt you. I would never do that to you." He kisses my cheek. I blush lightly. "I could do other things. You know?" He goes down a bit and kisses my neck.

"Uta!! Stop." I say blushing. He doesn't stop though. "Okay!! Here have the chocolate!" I push him off and throw him the candy. He catches it and grins.

"Thank you." He says in triumph. He takes a bite and sucks on it. "You want me to give it to you?" He asks. I look at him confused. Before I could ask he kisses me. He gave me the chocolate through a kiss. A little disgusting but I loved him so it was fine.

We parted and I ate it. "Thanks Uta." He smiles and replies, "yea, now I'm going to go throw up in he toilet that you'll have to clean." He runs away to the bathroom.

"No Uta!!" I say sadly and madly. Really I was out of breathe and tired. I didn't want to chase him. "Okay whatever." I fell down on the couch. Going back to sleep.

Hahaahahahahahahah. I know. I'm he best. *bows* but really thanks to the person who requested it. Here you go!!