Chapter 23

The next day I didn't wake up to smoke. I woke up to snoring. I open one eye and notice Uta sleeping next to me. "Aaaahhh!!" I screech, jumping up out of the bed. Uta opened his eyes and urns around in the bed and looks towards me. "What's the problem?" He asks. I have him a 'duh face' but he didn't understand.

"You don't sleep next to a girl when she is sleeping." I explain flustered and angry.

"You're the one who invited me to sleep next to you." He explains to me, as he sits up. "Do you not remember last night?" He asks. I didn't know what he was talking about. Or did I?

"I don't...remember...at all." I say, thinking hard about all night. I could only remember meeting his friends.

"Would you like for me to regenerate your mind into remembering?" He asks. I nod.

---------YESTURDAY---------
(Third person)

Uta and Juri walked home. Juri was pretty tired and had trouble walking, so Uta helped her out by icing her a piggyback ride. "Thanks Uta." She says with a weak smile. "Your welcome beautiful." He replies. Juri fell asleep as Uta reached her home. He opened the door and walked through. He walked to Juri's room and set her down, putting the covers over her. He was about to leave until Juri talked.

"Uta don't go." She said quietly, with her eyes still closed. "Sleep with me." Of course Uta didn't say no. He thought she was falling more in love with him. She probably was. "Okay." He replies sleeping on the the other side of the bed facing her.

"Good night Juri." He softly says 10 minutes later. Before falling asleep, he softly kissed her on the forehead. Even though her was were closed an clearly asleep, she smile anyways.

---------PRESENT--------
(Juri's POV)

"Uh..." I started, remembering I was dreaming about him. I've never slept talked before so this was confusing. I wasn't going to admit to having a dream about him though. That was just to embarrassing. "Yea...I think I'm remembering now."

"Yea, so you can't get mad at me for your decisions." He says back. I nod understanding. "Besides that, I liked sleeping by you. It felt so...umm...normal." He barely blushes and looks to the side.

"Awe." I say, walking up to him. "You're so cute when you blush." I smile towards him and he looks at me and smiles as well.

"I always look cute." He says with a smirk. I just grin. I really was falling in love with this boy.

"How long until you think I can see my brother?" I asked.

"Maybe a week or so." He replies.

"Wow," I respond. "That's really long." He nods. "Well I guess I'll have to go back to my training. I don't want to feel like I did last time. I want to get stronger for now." He nods understandingly. "I'll see ya later."

Because I feel SOOOO bad for not updating in a long time. You get a second chapter!!! Be happy. XD :3