'Games'

"That shot was terrible! Pass it here!" An older boy within blonde hair, shaved at the sides, yelled to another with a completely shaven head. The younger boy threw the stone to him.

He aimed at my head, biting his tongue to concentrate. I closed my eyes and braced for impact, feeling helpless at the hands of my personal bully, Jean, and his subordinate, Connie. Oulo and Petra held me kneeling on the ground, making sure I couldn't move. These four were called 'The Titans'. They always bullied someone, but right now they were stuck on me. They couldn't get over how much I could withstand before blacking out. The previous three people had all ended up in hospital in near death states.

How they were still in the school, I would never know.

Jean smirked and threw the stone full force at my head. I whimpered in pain, knowing that if I screamed or tried to call for help, they would silence me in horrible ways. I couldn't caress my head with Oulo and Petra holding me down. A tear rolled down my face.

"That was a great shot, Jean!" Connie sucked up to him. Jean beamed proudly, fixing the collar of his white shirt. He flattened out his beige jacket and looked up. He nodded at Petra and Oulo, who chuckled and let me go. I fell to the ground and sobbed silently as they walked away, leaving me on my own. Jean unlocked the door and his followers rushed out. Before he left, he smirked down at me.

"I'll see you after lesson, Doll." He sneered. I pulled my knees into my chest and cried, not wanting to move. 'Doll' was Jean's nickname for me, meaning that he could toy with me and use me like a doll, and this 'game' that they had been playing was getting worse and worse. At first it was name calling, but it soon became aggressive. In fact, this was kind to the games they usually played.

The door closed, breaking the silence. I opened my (E/C) eyes and glanced up at the door, only to see that nobody was there. Again, my only friend had no idea where I was. Sasha couldn't help me in any way at all. The teachers claimed to have resolved the situation, but it only made it worse.

I shuffled myself to the furthest corner of the room and cried again, hugging my knees. I slowly rocked back and forth as I tried to stifle my hiccups. The bell rang, signaling that it was time for me to go to lesson, English.

I reluctantly stood up from my corner and began to pack my things back into my emptied bag. Zipping it up, I ignored the throbbing pain in my head and opened the door, dizzily making my way to the lesson.

~

"Can anyone tell me why Shakespeare wrote in such a way? (Y/N)?" The high pitched, discomforting teacher's squeak rang in my ear, giving me an even harder headache.

"I... don't know." I whispered, holding my head in my hands. I bit my lip to avoid making any unnecessary noises.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N). You're seventeen now, you should know this!" She sighed. I groaned a little and put my forehead on the desk. The teacher flicked her attention to a seat in the back. "Eren! You answer."

"The reason was..." He gave an answer, but my head was throbbing too much for me to understand it. The ringing in my ears got violent.

"Perfect!" She squealed. Eren sat back in his chair and fixed his collar slightly.

Forty dreadfully slow minutes later, the bell rang for lunch break. I stood up and sat on my desk. The voices of all of the pupils and teachers lingered in my ears, giving me a severe headache.

"(Y/N)! Where were you?" Sasha shouted, shaking my shoulders with one hand. I groaned at the loud noise and she bit into her potato, frowning.

"I was in the toilet." I lied. She blinked a few times before nodding slowly.

I stood up and removed my hands from my lap, brushing my hair briefly. I hurried out of the classroom, Sasha close behind.

"And now I need it again." I muttered. She looked puzzled for a moment, but she soon smiled and followed me. I went into the girls' room, Sasha still outside, and found a lone cubicle. Going inside, I sat on the lid and held my head in my hands, calming the heavy sensation.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~" The voice of Petra sang down the centre aisle. I stood up and opened the door, totally aware of what was going to come next. She stopped in front of me. "Well, hello there." She grinned evilly.