CCTV

Levi's POV
I began walking to the fields again. The sun was nice today, even if I did usually prefer a dark room and some tea.

Loads of people were on it. There were people who didn't have a fifth lesson and so they were chilling, and then there were others who were just skiving. I glanced around to see if I could find (Y/N) or Erwin, maybe even window-face, but none of them were to be seen.

"Rivaille!" A strong but old voice sounded behind me. As I turned around I saw Erwin's father, the Headmaster and director of the Academy. "Have you seen my son anywhere?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I was just looking for him." I told him truthfully. He turned and looked up at the security camera and stick out his tongue before taking a dip of his tea that he had in his hand.

"We could always check the-" He began before he was engufled in smoke. When it cleared, I sighed.

"Damn it, why do you always deflate?" I muttered.

I looked up at the camera and stroked my chin.

"Did you say I could check the CCTV?" I asked hopefully.

"Ho ho ho~"

~

Tanaka sat in his desk chair and Frank his tea. I was used to him declaring all of the time, and so it didn't bother me that much.

I switched to ten past two where everyone was just packing up from PE. The camera that pointed at the field showed everyone leaving the field.

(Y/N) was the last person to leave the field because she was helping the teacher out away all of the equipment as the kind hearted person she is. I smiled and felt my heart flutter at her beauty.

She walked off the field and into the PE corridor. I changed cameras.

It was all quiet until someone walked up behind her and slammed her against the wall.

The audio was a little blurry, but good enough for me to her clearly.

"Why was Levi kissing you, may I ask?" The all too familiar voice of my best friend sounded from the screen. I gritted my teeth and tried my best not to punch the screen.

Erwin leaned in closer and smirked, making (Y/N) try and push him away.

He started saying other things which I was paying as much attention to, but then (Y/N) said something incredibly stupid.

"I don't belong to anyone!"

Any person could see that that was a stupid things to say. One, she belonged to me and two, that was just going to make Erwin do something.

He muttered something to her and then that was when their lips connected. I felt my heart stop for a brief moment. (Y/N) was mine.

I didn't bother watching the rest of the video. I ran out of the room and hurried to the PE corridor. As I reached the changing rooms, I pushed one of the doors, only to find the room was empty.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled.

~

My POV
I was breathless up against the wall, Erwin attacking me with his lust.

Ten minutes later, I was sitting in the floor and trying to catch my breath. Erwin put his shirt back on and began doing up the buttons, dressing himself fully. I, too, re-dressed and went to walk into the bathroom. My leg trembled, making me nearly fall into the ground.

"Maybe you shouldn't walk yet." He smirked. I blushed and looked down. Erwin bent down and picked me up like a child.

"I could walk you know." I said quietly. My eyelids were beginning to feel heavy.

"Feon that demonstration, no, you can't." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

I couldn't believe what just happened. Erwin, who now held ninety-five percent of my heart, had just taken me right here in the boys' changing room. I put my arms around his neck and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

He walked out of the changing room and down the corridor. "I'm tired as well." He yawned. I smiled and hugged him tighter. I loved Erwin so much.

"Erwin? Why do you love me?" I asked him. He smiled and slightly twisted his head to kiss my cheek.

"You are perfect. You're adorable, beautiful, smart, amazing at sports. Who wouldn't love you?!" He laughed. I suddenly felt a small break in my heart.

I had completely forgotten about Levi.

How the Hell was I going to explain this to him? He was going to hate both Erwin and I.

Erwin stopped in front of a large building and opened the door. "This is my dorm." He told me quietly.

He dropped his jacket in the floor and walked to his room. Gently laying me down, he smiled and covered me up. I pulled his hand and then he fell down next to me.

"I love you, Erwin." I said as I snuggled up to his chest. His arm hugged me close to him as we both fell asleep.