I'm sorry

Levi's POV
Erwin and I had split up. I went to check the west classrooms and went to the east. I ran out into the canteen and looked in as many store rooms I could find, but there was nothing. No sign of (Y/N) anywhere.

"Levi!" Erwin caught up with me as I ran through the quad.

"Did you find anything?" I asked as I slowed to a halt. Erwin shook his head.

"No. None of the buildings I checked were occupied." He said. I ran a hand through my hair and furrowed my eyebrows.

"She's not in 'The Underground', is she?" I asked. That was where I used to be a lot. Around the back of school with my two friends, Farlan and Isabel, hiding in the dark, dirty concrete walls that barely any people knew about. We aren't even part of the school, but it was the only place we could find to live.

That was until Erwin showed up. He promised not to tell his father if we joined the school and did our best to actually learn and cooperate. As much as we hated it, we gave in, knowing that of we resisted we would just be thrown out into the streets again.

Farlan and Isabel didn't last long. In their first week, then were discovered by the social services and taken away.

"I haven't checked." He admitted. We both nodded and instantly ran in the direction of The Underground.

I didn't care if Erwin was with (Y/N), I just wanted her back, completely unharmed by the Titans. I wanted to hold her again.

I glanced over at Erwin.

She will be mine again.

Erwin's POV
Levi and I ran off to the Underground. All long as (Y/N) was okay, I would be happy. However...

I discreetly glared at Levi.

She is still mine.

My POV
Jean sighed and looked into my eyes. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry."

"Eh?" I asked, checking if I heard right.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I... I'm really sorry. For the bullying."

"It... it's alright. I mean, I'm alive so it couldn't have been that bad!" I tried to make him feel better.

My head was spinning. What was happening? Was Jean being... nice? I just felt the need to comfort him.

"Why are you so kind...?" He whispered as he moved to hug me. I hugged him back and closed my eyes.

"Oh yeah, how's your arm? And leg, or wherever Levi broke." You asked with guilt coating your words.

Jean chuckled a little before he broke the hug and sat on the floor. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down with him, making me fall a little. When I fell, he caught me on his lap in a sitting position.

I blushed and looked up him. "Jean... why are you being like this?"

He blushed a little and waved his hand to dismiss the question. I raised an eyebrow.

"If you have feelings for me that's alright." I tried to guess what was bothering him.

He suddenly began to turn bright red as if I thrown a tomato at his face. He smiled a little and scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, that's it." He mumbled in defeat. I smiled and rested my head on his chest. His arms went around me and hugged me close to him.

My eyes widened and my smile dropped. Every time he stroked my head and drummed his fingers against my skin, my heart rate would pick up and my breathing pattern would change. Was I...? No. That could never happen.

"Listen, I'm sorry about all this." He kissed the top of my head and breathed out. "This is the last time I'll ever do anything to you, okay?"

I hesitated a second before nodding. I yawned and sighed my eyes, trying to keep them open.

"Tired, huh? Same here." He laughed. I stood up and so did he. "You can go. I'll just tell Petra, Connie and Oluo to leave as well."

Before he walked to the door, he placed a short kiss on my forehead. My heart pumped harder.

Shit. I had fallen for my bully.

Jean smiled and reached for the broken handle. He pulled it down and opened the door.

There, lying on the floor were the rest of the Titans all panting.

"Sir... Levi... and Erwin..." Connie tried to talk. Jean and I instantly understood what he meant.

"Useless." Jean muttered as he turned towards me. Petra held his leg.

"The back door." She coughed out.

We both turned towards the back of the room just in time to see Levi kick it open. Erwin and Levi both stepped into the room.

"Why have you got (Y/N)?" Levi asked as he gritted his teeth.

"I was just about to let her go!" Jean exclaimed.

"(Y/N), come here." Erwin said. Jean put an arm around my waist and held me in place.

"(Y/N)'s mine." Jean declared.

Levi and Erwin looked down at me and then back to Jean.

"I think that's up to her." Levi said.

All of the eyes in the room fell on me as they awaited my answer.

"(Y/N), who do you choose? Who do you truly love?"