Goodnight

"I'm so tired." I said quietly, resting my head on the table. I had eaten way too many pancakes.

Erwin laughed and swallowed the last piece of pancake in his mouth. "Go to sleep then."

"Not on the table! Can I borrow a room for tonight? If I go back to my dorm I'm sure to be bombarded with questions." I asked. I sat back up and rubbed one of ny eyes, yawning softly.

"Cute..." Erwin said, almost in a daze. He shook his head to snap out of him dreaming and nodded, smirking. "You could always share a room with me~"

I blushed and shyly twiddled my hair in-between my fingers. "I-I'm fine, thanks."

"Why are you blushing?" Erwin asked, holding one of my hands.

"I can't share a b-bed with a boy!" I stuttered out.

"Oh? But you can have him in the changing room?" His smirk grew wider. I blushed vibrantly and looked down.

"Sh-shut up. That was your doing." I reminded him.

"Fine. You can have the room next to me." He smiled as he stood up and walked me to the room. He opened the door. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." He kissed me dominantly, stroking my hair with his fingers.

He broke away and caressed my cheek slightly, looking into my eyes. I blushed again and stood back. He closed the door, leaving me to fall flat onto the bed and almost instantly go to sleep.

I was stopped by the sound of a door opening, footsteps following shortly after. I ignored them and tried to go to sleep.

"Oi." A voice sounded, merely feet from me. I opened my eyes and saw Levi sitting in the armchair next to the bed.

I sat up and looked out of the window. Avoiding his eyes. "Why are you in here?" I asked him.

"Why are you in my dorm?" He tapped his fingers against the arm of the chair.

"Because I'm tired and I just happened to be here." I answered truthfully.

He looked at me for a little longer before sitting forward in his chair. "Why didn't you just tell me that you didn't love me?" His voice suddenly softened.

I turned my head to look at him. "I did love you." I said truthfully, blushing at my words. I closed my eyes and threw the duvet over my head. We were both silent for a while before I spoke again. "Why are you still here? I want to go to sleep."

The duvet was suddenly pulled from my head, leaving a smirking Levi to stand next to me. "Don't you want a kiss goodnight?"

I blushed. "No-"

I was silenced by Levi holding my wrists down and kissing me anyway. I opened my eyes in shock. I felt my heart break slightly, remembering what I did to him.

"Levi, please." I tried to move my head away from him.

"(Y/N), why exactly do you love Erwin?" He asked sadly as he pulled back to look in your eyes. He had his usual stoic look, except I swear I could pain in his eyes.

"I-I just do." I looked down and fidgeted with my fingers.

"What do you like about him?" He crossed his arms and sat on the end of the bed.

"We're not having this conversation." I said, looking into his eyes to stop him. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"What... did you like about me?" He asked, hating the use of past-tense.

I sat still and silent, knowing how to answer.

I loved his hair, his cravat, the way he dressed, his voice, face, his personality. I loved everything about him, but Erwin had claimed me as his... what was I supposed to do?

I blushed at the thought of what happened in the changing rooms. Levi sighed and placed a hand on his head.

"So that's where you were after P.E." He muttered knowingly.

"Wh-What? What happened after P.E?" I shook out. He glared at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't act like I don't know you were fucking your boyfriend in the male rooms." He said harshly.

I gulped and bit my tongue, forcing myself not to break down into tears. "I-It's not my fault." I whispered as quiet as possible. Levi's expression softened slightly.

"I'll be going now." He stood up. Taking one look back, he sighed and walked to the door. As he leant himself against the door frame by his shoulder, he gripped the clothing above his heart, feeling a small pain. "Thank you for breaking my heart."

He walked off without another word, leaving me in tears. I curled up into a ball and silently cried myself to sleep, wishing I hadn't fallen for either of them, wishing I hadn't gone to school that day... wishing I could just disappear.