Guilt

My POV
I was so tired from PE, and the after-events, that when I woke up only one hour later, I didn't bother moving. I couldnt go back to sleep... not with all of the guilt building up in my mind. Erwin lay motionless in front of me. I watched his peaceful face as he dreamt.

He was so goddamn handsome. His jaw was chisled and his cheekbones defined. His eyes were perfect, just like every other inch of his features. My hand gently touched his lips and cheek, biting my own lips in a sudden fluster.

"Am I that handsome?" He said sleepily, the corner of his mouth twisting into a smirk.

I blushed and looked down, closing my eyes. His arm pulled me closer and he kissed the top of my head.

"Why are you awake? Did you have a nightmare?" He asked concernedly, still not opening his eyes. His hand stroked the back of my neck and trailed down my spine.

"N-No... I just... I feel guilty." I admitted, pulling my hand back down.

I had betrayed Levi. He told me he loved me, and I basically threw it back in his face. I had loved Levi for ages, and the moment he told me he returned the feelings, I had gone off with someone else... and done something I could never undo.

Years pricked my eyes as I bit down harder on my lip, causing a small amount of blood the seep out. I brought my legs a little bit further into my chest and let a year fall.

"Woah, woah. What's with the tears? Why do you feel guilty?" He finally opened his eyes and looked down at me. His hand went to my face as he wiped away the tear with his thumb.

"I... I can't..." I whispered.

Erwin bent down kissed my lips, removing the blood. His tongue gently swiped across my bottom lip, the heat soothing me.

I smiled a little and relaxed my tense muscles. An approving hum left my lips as he bent down further.

"Now then," he pulled back and smiled sympathetically. He stroked my cheek and kissed my forehead, coaxing an answer out of me. "Tell me what's wrong."

"The truth is, Erwin, that I feel guilty... because... I-I betrayed, rejected and possibly hurt someone that I care dearly for." I said quickly. I avoided eye contact with him and looked down at my hands which were nervously tracing out patterns on his chest.

"May I ask who?" He hoped. I shook my head slowly before changing direction to a nod.

"L-Levi." I muttered quietly. Erwin sighed and kissed my forehead.

"You shouldn't worry about that now, or ever, to tell the truth. Besides, it's your life and you can do what you want." He said, starting into my eyes deeply. He sighed and brushed his thumb against my lips. "You're so attractive. I've had my eyes in you for ages~" He cooed as he bent down to my neck.

~

Levi's POV
I had gone around the whole school twice, looking for Erwin and my (Y/N). What had he done to her? She said that she had feelings for me and so why was Erwin interfering?

I say outside my dorm on a bench and looked around. No-one was anywhere to be seen.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by someone jumping on me from behind.

"Hey, Shortcake!" Hange exclaimed as she suffocated me.

"O-Oi! Window face, get off!" I shoved her back so she landed on her rear on the floor. She giggled and stood up.

"What are you doing? You look sad." Hange pouted playfully.

"Erwin has taken (Y/N) somewhere, but I have no idea where. Have you seen either of them?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "I haven't. Ooh! I know a way to find them!" Hange exclaimed.

"How?"

"Go back to CCTV! You'll find out where she is for sure!" She fist bumped the air. Just as she was about to sit next to me, she jumped up. "I was meant to meet Sasha and Eren! Later, Short-ass!" She hit the back of my head before disappearing.