Kissing the Gentleman

My POV
I was kissing the Gentleman. The boy everyone did their best to impress was shooting here and telling me he loved me. I blushed bright red as his hand moved to the small of my back.

We stayed like that for ages, neither caring or knowing if our friends came back.

After a few minutes, we both broke apart. I was panting for breath, trying my best to hide my beet red face. Levi put his arm around my waist.

"You're my brat, okay?" He told me. I nodded and took a stop from my chocolate milkshake.

Erwin's POV
"Jaeger, if you're not going to let me help you, we'll be here for ages." I called through the door.

"Just go and sit down, I'll be out in a second." He said.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed, walking back to the table. That Jaeger kid can be so annoying.

"You're my brat, okay?" I heard Levi whisper. As I rounded the corner, I saw (Y/N) bright red and panting for breath. Levi had his arm around her waist as she nervously took a sip from her milkshake.

I clenched my jaw and made my way back to the table. Levi didn't know about my feelings towards her -unless he read my diary, but I doubt that- and so it's not his fault for getting me angry.

"Welcome back. You took your time." Levi said sarcastically. He didn't even look up at me. I looked at (Y/N) and smiled, as much as it pained me to do so.

She smiled a little and blushed, looking down.

Levi's POV
I tightened my grip on her waist when I felt Erwin look at her. I could tell he was going to be a problem, although he was the son of the headmaster of the school. If anything happened, I'd just tell him.

Eren came out of the bathroom just as Hange and Sasha returned with their food. Sasha had half a bread roll in her mouth as she carried another bag full of food. Hangs was holding both of their sprites.

"Hey! We ordered these to go. Let's go back to school!"

~

My POV
Just as we arrived, the ball rang for fourth and fifth lessons.

"I'll see you after PE!" I called to Sasha. We were in different sets. I was in set one and she was in set two because all she did was sit and eat potatoes.

"Miss (Y/N)? Why are you late?" My scrict PE teacher asked. Everyone's heads turned around to look at me. There were only about ten people in my class, but the intensity of their stares made it seem like there were thousands.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was five to two. "I'm not late," I answered back, earning a few gasps from my classmates. "You're early."

My teacher's face screwed up. I hated PE, and so I never paid attention or listened to the teacher. Whenever we did any competitions, everyone would want me on their team. I was sort of like the trump card for the girls.

"Anyway. Today, since it's the last lesson we'll be having this year, we will be doing boys against girls 'Capture the Flag'." She threw the red bibs purposely at my face. "Boys! Come on in!" She opened the door and called out.

One by one, the set one boys filed into the room. The teacher threw the blue bibs to the boy at the front.

"Erwin is our captain! Levi can be the squad leader for the second group." Eren shouted to all the boys. They all put on their bibs and nodded.

"Team One: Eren, Erwin is squad leader, Reiner, Connie and Bertholdt. Team Two: Levi can be squad leader, Marco, Armin, Rin and Shinichi." The teacher called out.

"(Y/N) is definitely captain! Team One can be... hmm." Hangs shouted.

"Team One for the girls: (Y/N) as squad leader, Mikasa, Ymir, Annie and Touka. Team Two: Hange as squad leader, Christa, Izumo, Hinami and Rize." The teacher decided and we all split off into our separate teams. "The team that keeps their colour flag up for the longest wins. Both team two's can go on the bottom field and team one on the top. No interfering with the other games. Okay? You have two minutes to set up base. Go!" The teacher shot a starter pistol and we all gathered the equipment and ran outside.

"Captain! Where's our base?"

"In the small circle of trees near the back. Ymir can be in charge of setting up the base." I told them.

"We need two runners and two defenders. The other person can be a spy." Mikasa said to me.

I nodded. "Ymir and I can be the runners. Touka and Annie, you are the defenders of the flag. Mikasa, you're the spy. Our two minutes is up, let's go!"