Capture the Flag

The boys from the other team instantly began circling our flag. Annie and Touka but already defending and they had gotten one boy out. The other boys ran off and Erwin had stayed behind to defend the flag.

"Ymir and I will go to the base now. Mikasa, go and find out information." I ordered them. They all did add that were told and Ymir and I began running around the sides to the enemy base.

"Yo, (Y/N)!" Connie did a two fingered salute. I ignored him.

Why the hell is he or of the infirmary?!

"Ymir, you take out Connie. I'll go ahead." I pointed at Connie.

"Hehe, how'd you get them out again?" Ymir asked, her mouth twisting into a smirk.

I face palmed. "Keep his back on the ground for five seconds."

She looked at Connie and cracked her knuckles. "This is going to be fun."

I rolled my eyes and carried on to the base. It was quiet. Too quiet.

"Hello, (Y/N)." Two hands were placed on my shoulders from behind. I grabbed one of the hands and twisted it,I jumping behind the person.

"Oh, hey Erwin!" I said, twisting hand further.

"Jeez, you have a freakishly strong grip." He winced. I instantly let go and apologised.

"Whoops, sorry!" I stood in front of him and grabbed his wrist, seeing if I made any marks.

Erwin looked down at me and smiled. "You know, youre a lot more outgoing in PE."

I dropped his hand and looked up at him. "I am?"

"Yes you are." He chuckled. I blushed and scratched the back of my neck. He took a couple of steps back and crouched a little. "Now then, let's return to the game."

Erwin tried to engage in a rugby tackle, but I pushed him to the side. He fell into the ground, a small mud swipe on his right cheek.

Sitting up, he smirked. "You may have gotten me on the floor, but not on my back." He wiped the mud off his cheek and rubbed it inbetween his thumb and index finger.

His eyes shot up to me as he grinned, grabbing the bottom of my bib to make me fall on the floor. I stumbled and landed on my rear.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, putting my hands on my hips and pouting. He blushed a tiny bit and leaned forward.

He chuckled as he placed a hand on the side of my face, stroking my cheek. "You're beautiful." He smiled.

I blushed and looked down. The next thing I knew, Erwin had pushed me into the ground. His hands were either side of my head as he tilted his head.

"You belong to me, (Y/N)." He told me before he bent his head down and closed the small gap between us.

I gasped as he kissed me. His kiss felt dominant and powerful, yet comforting and warming. After a few seconds, he lifted his head back up and smiled. I was absolutely breathless. Barely an hour ago, Levi had said the same thing. I closed my eyes and lay flat on the floor.

"(Y/N)," He began. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I could feel the heat rising from my face. "You're out."

He smirked and stood up, too blushing a vibrant shade of red. I sat confused on the floor as he walked back to defend his base. I absentmindedly took off my bib and turned it inside out to show the colour black.

So, both Levi and Erwin had feelings for me. I cleared my throat and walked back to my base, ghosting my hand over my lips again.

"(Y/N)! How are you out?" Ymir joined me halfway. I turned my head ever so slightly to look at her.

"I-I have no ide-"

I was interrupted by a bib landing on my head. "Take this one! I already got Connie out along with Shinichi. Touka distracted him whilst I twisted his left hand behind his back. His right hand was far too strong for me to even attempt to mov-"

"I don't need your life story." I said, tossing her the black bib. I smiled. "Thank you for the bib though."

As we were walking back to our base, I stopped in sudden realisation. "Shinichi's on the other team! We're not meant to attack him!"