Blood Nose

I tried to cool down my face and sit up, but Levi pushed me back and pecked my lips.

"L-Levi?" I stuttered. He nodded slightly and I carried on, ignoring the tingle I was getting from when he was touching my sides. "Why do you..."

I couldn't find the right words. Levi exhaled and bent down and kissed me again. He broke the kiss and leant against a branch behind himself.

"Why do I love you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I shyly nodded. "Tch. You really are stupid. You are the most beautiful- no, gorgeous girl I have ever seen. You dont even try to attract my attention, and yet you do the most. I feel so protective over you." I swear I saw a blush form on his cheeks as well as mine.

He shook his head and scratched the back of his neck. "See me outside my dorm after this lesson." He ordered. I nodded again and jumped out of the tree. Levi did the same and looked at me. We both got ready to tackle each other, but Levi listed walked up to me.

"I noticed that this worked." He pulled me down by my bib making me sit on the floor. He got onto his knees and began to kiss me, slowly pushing me back. I knew where this was going and so I turned so that he was on the bottom.

I kept on kissing him and pushing him back. He didn't seem to move. His back was merely inches from the floor. He moved his head to my ear.

"It's going to take more than that, brat."

I got a sudden boost in confidence and courage. I smirked and placed my hand on his chest, instantly feeling the quickening speed of his heart beats. He moved down a little bit.

I moved over to his neck and began giving him the same treatment as he gave me, making him move a little lower with an extremely quiet, deep moan.

Finally, I moved to straddle his waist. His back was flat on the ground. I counted five seconds as we both engaged in another kiss. His hands looped around my waist and pulled me closer. I put one of my hands on the side of his face and the other went beside his head.

When the five seconds were up, I slowly began to pull up and bring Levi with me, both of us reluctant to break from the kiss. Both of our faces were bright red as we finally pulled away at the sound of the whistle.

"I love you so God damn much, brat."

~

Armin's POV
"Hey! So... did you survive? We tried." Marco scratched the back of his head as he sat up off the ground.

I ignored him and ran straight behind a tree. My nose was bleeding so much and I had nowhere to blow it!

I didn't know that Levi loved (Y/N)!

And I certainly didn't want to see that, either!

"Hey, Armin." Erwin walked behind the tree and spotted all of the blood.

"I-I just ran into a tree... that's all!" I lied. Erwin raised an eyebrow and looked down at me.

"What really happened? If you don't tell me, I'll just go and check CCTV with my father." He crossed his arms. Not wanting him to see what I just saw, I pinched my nose.

"L-Levi and (Y/N) were kissing in a t-tree! And then she got him out by s-straddling his waist and kissing him again!" I blurted out. I realised I should've stopped when he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He only did it a little bit, but it was enough to notice. I gulped and ran inside to the bathrooms.

Erwin's POV
Why was Levi kissing (Y/N)? Why was she kissing back? I had just told her that she was mine!

I was going to ignore it for now, but with the next chance I got I was going to remind her that she's mine and mine only.