A Bit Too Far...

Erwin smirked.

I tilted my head away from him, only for him to start kissing from my jaw to my collar bone. After leaving a mark on my neck, he grazed his teeth over my collar bone. I held my breath as he grunted a little.

"Sorry about this." He said before skillfully pulling my top over my head. Thankfully I was wearing a sports bra, and so I wasn't too exposed.

"I couldn't reach your collar bone properly." He claimed, attacking that area with his lips, tongue and teeth. I blushed as I may helpless on the floor. Waves of pleasure rolled over me as he formed a mark.

I must've ended up with about twelve of them in various places. I put my hand in his hair and pressed him down harder on my skin. I moaned at the feeling as he went lower to where my sports bra began. He looked up at me for permission, but I shook my head and blushed brighter than before.

"But you're so beautiful~" He cooed.

For some strange reason, I had decided to wear my bra that opened with a zip at the front. He put his teeth in the zip as he slowly pulled it down, watching me the whole time.

I covered myself with my arms and closed my eyes. As the zip finally became undone, Erwin came back to my mouth and kissed me again.

"(Y/N), never feel the need to cover yourself up from me, okay?" He said as he slowly removed my arms.

"Erwin, please... I don't like this... I'm not used to it." I pleaded him. He tilted his head sympathetically as he looked up at me. He actually looked sad.

"(Y/N), it's okay. It doesn't hurt or anything, in fact, it should feel nice." He smiled and kissed me one last time before moving lower.

I put a hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me. "Fine. B-But it's not fair."

"What isn't?" He asked before realising that he hadn't removed one item of clothing. He chuckled and sat up, pulling me up with him. I zipped up my bra again and sat against the wall as Erwin removed his PE shirt. He faced away from me.

I stared in awe as I saw how toned and defined his body was.

He smirked as he turned around and caught me staring. "An I really that handsome?" He asked.

I looked down and blushed. He say on the floor and pulled me into his lap. Again, I felt so small, so weak. He was so much bigger than me, that it almost made me feel like a twig.

As I moved to adjust myself, I felt something hard poke me. I didn't even need to look down to realise what it was.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and bit my lip as I traced my finger along each one of his muscles.

I'm sorry, Levi.

I really am.

~

Levi's POV
I had been waiting outside of the dorm for the past ten minutes, and she hadn't turned up. Since I was not a very patient person, I turned and walked inside. My dorm was quiet since I requested that I don't share with any people. The headmaster put me with Erwin and that was it.

Our dorm had the biggest rooms and the least amount as well. It could be classed as a house, really.

"Stupid girl." I muttered as I closed myself in my room. I checked the time.

Fifteen minutes late.

"She's not turning up." I told myself as I pulled out my casual clothes. They consisted of;

-a white shirt and black tie.
-a black pair of jeans
-black combat boots

As I changed, I thought about the reasons (Y/N) might not have turned up.

"Too shy, too tired, she's occupied with something..." I thought aloud. But if she was occupied, what would it be with? Her friends celebrating their victory? Perhaps she was with The Titans.

When I had beaten them all up, I purposely made sure that they were all hurt as much add they hurt my brat. Petra dragged her by her hair and so she deserved her own cut off.

Connie didn't do that much and so I just broke his nose.

Oluo had a fractured arm from holding (Y/N) down.

But when I saw Jean kissing my (Y/N) and then banging her head against the wall, I didn't bother holding back on his punishment. The only thing that stopped me from carrying on was the sound of someone running towards the screams and cried.