Found

Levi's POV
I took Hange's idea and went back to CCTV. As I knocked on the door, Tanaka opened it.

"It's nice to see you've inflated." I said.

Tanaka smiled. "It's good to see you again." He stood to the side to allow me through. "I'm afraid I have something to show you." He added.

"What is it?" I asked. Tanaka want over to the cameras and reminded it. It stopped outside my dorm. I raised an eyebrow. "What about it?"

Tanaka pressed play. My eyes widened slightly when I saw Erwin carrying a tired out brat into the dorm. He sped the footage up, showing me when I went and sat outside.

I gritted my teeth. "Thank you, Tanaka."

~

Erwin's POV
(Y/N) was so beautiful. She curled up and held into my shirt cutely, making her blush.

I had finally had a dream come true. (Y/N) was mine, I had taken her and now she was right here with me. I nodded the top of her head and smiled.

"Erwin, I love you." She said as she hugged my neck. My heart fluttered as her body moved closer to mine.

"(Y/N), I love you too." I may glad on my neck and pulled her on top of me. She gasped and looked up at me with her glossy (E/C) eyes. She smiled gorgeously and snuggled into my chest again. I put my arms around her and she did the same.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the front door.

(Y/N) gently rolled off the bed and set up, yawning. I sat up too and held her close. Her eyes widened as she stated at the door. I turned to face her and pulled her into my lap, hugging her from behind. I put my head in the crook of her neck and kissed her.

"What are you doing," Levi opened the door and saw us. He slammed it behind him. "To my brat?"

(Y/N) looked out of the window and bit her lip. I looked directly at Levi and smirked slightly, kissing (Y/N)'s cheek to see his reaction. He clenched his fists tighter and held himself back from attacking me right there.

"(Y/N) is mine, actually. Aren't you, my dear?" I whispered into her ear. She brought her hands to her face and hid, sheepishly nodding.

Levi's POV
I felt my heart break at the sight of her in Erwin's embrace. However, it completely shattered when she said that she was his. I leant back against the door frame and crossed my arms.

I had waited for so long to tell (Y/N) my feelings towards her. When she returned them, I felt so happy, even if I didn't show it. In Capture the Flag when I kissed her in the tree I felt ecstatic. I allowed her to get me out in return for a kiss.

And now she was with Erwin. My best friend with my first love.

I waited for an explanation. (Y/N) had tears in her eyes. Erwin hugged her tighter and stroked her hair.

Only I was meant to do that.

I turned to he door and opened it. "You could've at least told me you loved him instead." I said, trying to omit any clear sadness in my voice.

My POV
I couldn't help it anymore. The tears fell as Levi walked out. My heart was in so much pain.

I spun around on Erwin's lap and hugged him tightly. He held me and slowly rocked back and forth to try and calm me down. All of my tears fell and soaked Erwin's shirt.

"(Y/N)... it's okay..." he whispered into my ear. I moved my head up to his for a kiss.

It instantly calmed me down, making my heart beat even out. My muscles loosened and my head slightly tilted back. My hand came up to Erwin's face and held it lovingly.

He smiled and broke the kiss, moving my hair away from my neck.

"I adore you, (Y/N)... I really do."