Sleep

"What do you mean?" He asked, stopping in the middle of adding lemon to his tea.

"Erwin's asleep and I-I feel so bad... just... say you didn't mean it, and I'll be alright." I cried against his back. He sighed and dropped his shoulders.

"But I did mean it." He said as he picked up his tea and took a sip. "Don't use me as a back-up boy."

I hugged him tighter before letting go. I turned around and picked up my cup, practically throwing into the sink.

"Thanks. You're really helping." I said. I turned around. I looked back at him. "And I wouldn't use you as a back-up boy, Levi, because I actually did love you. Infact, I really loved you. Then Erwin came along and told me he had feelings for me the same day you did, what the hell was I supposed to do? I don't enjoy breaking hearts, Levi."

"(Y/N), calm do-"

"No. Listen. He took me into the changing rooms and I had no say in it whatsoever. I told him that I needed to meet you, and he said to forget about it." I raised my voice a little. "A-And now I'm confused, and it hurts. So you know what? Why don't you both just stop?"

"Stop? Stop what? Loving you?!" Levi spoke up.

"Yes! Exactly! Just leave me alone. Never even speak to me again! Do you know how much I'm hurting because of you?!" I felt tears prick at my eyes.

I clenshed my fists. "Do you know how much I'm hurting?!"

"What's going on?" Erwin walked into the room.

"I just... go away. Leave me alone, the both of you! I never want to see either of you again!" I shouted at them. I ran down the corridor and to the front door. I opened it and ran out into the night.

Erwin's POV
Levi and I stood frozen on the spot. We just stared in the direction she left, unsure on what to do. I had been woken up by shouting and was completely oblivious to what had just happened. I glared at Levi.

"What did you do?!" I asked him, stepping closer.

"I did nothing." He claimed. He took another sip of his tea and looked up at me. "She asked for an apology and I didn't give her one."

I gritted my teeth and tried to keep my composure. "What apology?"

"I needed to apologise for when I told her that she 'broke my heart' to make her feel better." He said. I could see a shimmer of pain and regret shine over his eyes. I took a step closer to him.

"How did she break your heart?!" I yelled at him. His eyebrows narrowed.

"How?" He said in an unusually calm voice. "Are you really asking?!"

"Yes." I answered. I leant back on the counter.

"I told her I loved her, and you interfered. You... I trusted you." He muttered as he walked out to his room.

Levi's POV
Was I meant to go after her? Was I meant to apologise for something which is her fault?

I remade my bed and sat down in my armchair, thinking what to do. Suddenly, my door slammed open.

"We are going after her now." Erwin said as he threw my jacket at me. I stood up and nodded. We both ran out of the dorm and straight to where we thought she would be; the girls' dorm.

We knocked the door three times before running in. Sasha was sitting cross legged on the kitchen table with a potato and coffee, staring at the door.

"Where's (Y/N)?!" We both said at the same time.

Sasha shrugged. "I've been waiting here for her all night, but she hasn't returned yet."

"What?! Where could she have gone?" I stepped forward.

Erwin suddenly looked worried, although he still had his normal expression on. If you had been stuck with him for the past five years, you'd be able to tell to.

Mikasa walked around the corner from the dorms. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Mikasa, is Petra in her dorm?" He asked.

"No, she's in the infirmary." Annie answered, walking in and sitting next to Sasha.

"No, Connie and Petra have been let out. Oluo was brought back from the hospital." Sasha looked over her at her and corrected her.

"What about Jean?" I asked Sasha since she seemed to know everything.

"I think he's in the infirmary. He can't walk, through. His arm is fixed because of some drink Madam Pomfrey gave him." Sasha said.

"How do you know all of this?" Erwin asked.

She tapped the side of her head. "Intuition." She smiled.

All of the girls sighed and shook their heads. Erwin and I were about to turn to the door when Erwin pointed at her potato.

"Why are you eating that?"

She looked puzzled. "Are you asking me why people eat potatoes?"

"Intuition." I scoffed before turning back to the door and we both ran out.

"If Sasha's information is correct," I said as we turned a corner to go to the main building.

"Then (Y/N) is in trouble." Erwin finished my sentence off.