Chapter 2- Don't Go

"Don't go."

I pleaded, reaching out to Robin as he stood and left the warmth of the covers. It was early, the sun barely having risen. My breath came out in a white cloud in the devastating chill of the air. It was the very begining of February and Robin and I had been married for nearly two blissful months. And today he was leaving again for the second time. It would be several nights until his return.

I have long since decided that a winter wedding had been perfect. Mostly so due to the fact that it was so particulary cold outside, too cold and too much snow to venture outdoors, that we found ourselves here mostly, tangled up amongst eachother beneath the linens of our bed. I smiled at the thought. Of how we spent our time. Discovering one another. Making love each night and oft times upon waking as well. And even stealing away after midafternoon tea, if we so desired, for a quick embrace somewhere deep in the castle where no one could find us.

Like that time in the Armoury. I blushed.

I enjoyed those moments best. The passion and the lust of it. A look from Robin to me and I to him. A quickening of my breath. Being pulled into a dark corner, slammed up against a wall or thrown onto a desk. Robin's hand over my mouth, his lips against my ear shushing my cries.

Robin quickly made his way to mend the fire that had long since died out whilst we slept. I hadn't realised how cold it was until Robin was no longer beside me, arms and legs having been tangled up in each other, nestled against his warmth.

"Don't fret, my love. I shall return before you know it." Robin grinned trying to make light of the situation. I sighed and flopped down onto my back settling once more into the warmth that still lingered where he had slept.

Robin knelt down beside the bed and pushed the covers down over the tops of my thighs. My nightdress was bunched up about my hips and I felt Robin's rough hand slide it up further, exposing the firm swell of my stomach. Gently he lay his warm hands on my belly and paused. I smiled as I watched him, his eyes filled with compassion. I had been suffering from pains as of late. And Robin hated to see me suffer in any way. He waited to a feel a kick or a nudge or any sort of movement from the child we created in my womb.

"Hmm...He's asleep." Robin teasingly concluded with a slight laugh. "I know how we could rouse him..." He leant down and pressed his lips against the bare skin of my swollen stomach.

"Too bad I have not the time. I wanted to make love to you once more before I left." He swept my hair out of my face. A corner of his mouth pulled into a sleepy grin. And my eyes lingered over those straight, slightly thin lips I so adored. I wanted to kiss the little dip at the top.

"You can't very well leave a girl like that now can you?" I pouted playfully and slid my hand beneath his shirt, running my fingers over his tight abdomen and chest. He groaned as my nails gently raked over his skin. When I reached his shoulders, I curved my hands around the bulge of his muscles and pulled him down to me.

And he all to willingly rested his weight over me, his mouth over mine with a slight groan of protest layered with longing. I knew he needed to leave but I also knew that I needed him. I wanted to feel him. Wanted his hands on me. Touching me, feeling me, satisfying my desire for him.

With a gentle push against his chest I sat up, grabbed the hem of my night dress and pulled it up over my head. My hands moved to the buttons of his shirt and ever so quickly I slid it off of his shoulders and I pressed my lips against his ferverntly. Robin groaned again at the feel of my hunger for him.

He pressed forward laying us back down and he settled between my legs. Pressing himself against me and creating an ache there. I reached down and tugged at his belt until he sat back and removed it. I then reached into his trousers, curling my hand around his aroused self. A moan escaped my lips as I felt the warm and hard length of him and I squirmed my hips in anticipation.