nine

•Nine• Haru's POV •

There's so much happening. Me and Rin, prefecturals, Sousuke coming back. Too much. Sousuke met my gaze and I quickly turned away. I don't know why, but in his eye he had a certain glint. A glint which made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't like him.

Everyone was saying hello to Sousuke, except me. Gou was saying many more extra hellos, of course, as she always does. Rei was confused. "Good evening. My name's Rei." He said to Sousuke.

"Sousuke." They shook hands. Everybody turned to me.

"Nanase." Sousuke smirked.

"Hello." I spoke emotionlessly.

"Long time no see."

"Yes. It's been a real shame." I blinked.

Everything went awkward. Rin decided to speak up. "As we are all here I think we should all go out for food sometime."

"Yes!" Gou squealed.

"Sounds good." Makoto added.

"Great. We can go on Friday." Rin smiled at me. "Do you want to come?"

I nodded. "Of course."

"Sousuke?"

"Im not sure." He replied. Yeah, don't come.

"Please!" Pleaded Gou.

"It'll be fun!" Nagisa cheered.

"Alright then I'll come too." Finally Sousuke agreed.

"I'm guessing everyone else will." Rin said.

It was settled. We were going to all go out for food in two days. In the changing room, Rin spoke to me. Gou and Sousuke talked outside.

"How much will Friday cost?" I asked while buttoning up my shirt.

"I don't know yet. It'll probably be expensive." Rin answered. "I'm paying it all."

"Really?" I questioned, surprised.

"Of course." Rin smiled.

"How will you get the money?"

Rin stopped smiling and shrugged. "I'll have some somewhere."

"You can't do that." I frowned. Soon I was ready to leave.

"Why not?" Rin asked me this time.

"Because what if you run out of money and can't pay for stuff."

"Haru, I'll be fine." Rin reassured me.

"Well if you ever need anything, ask me." I spoke as we left the changing room. We decided to hold hands as we walked. Everyone was waiting outside for us.

"Thats adorable!" Gou giggled.

"Shut uppp." Rin joked.

"Come on we need to go." Makoto smiled. In a group we all went to my house.

"Shall we order pizza?" Asked Nagisa with a smile.

"Sure. Let me just-" Makoto began.

"No!" Shouted Gou, taking Makoto's phone off him.

"What?" He asked confused. "Hey give me my phone back!"

"No! No pizza," Gou placed her hands on her hips. "Our healthy, balanced diet plan has gone out of the window. We are restarting it."

"Can't we restart it tomorrow?" Nagisa begged.

"Nope! Today." Gou strictly said.

Then Rei chimed in. "Logically speaking, mixing with all the food we have eaten in the last few hours will result in our food plan being wrong and the outcome not as good as it could be." He explained.

"Yeah!" Nagisa agreed.

"You probably had no idea what he just said." Hissed Gou.

"I bet I understood it more than you did!" Nagisa argued back.

"Now now." Makoto smiled, standing between Gou and Nagisa.

"What?" Then Makoto got involved, trying to split everyone up and solve the unneeded argument.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Rin. Makoto's input clearly wasn't working out.

"Hmm. I have an idea." Rin smirked.

"And that i-" I was cut off. The next thing I knew, was I was kissing Rin. Our lips moved together and it was perfect. It made everyone go silent, and when we pulled away Gou went crazy happy again.

"I'm so glad I could see that moment!" She squeaked, punching her big brother on the shoulder.

Nagisa's smile was spread all over his face, and Rei looked happy too. When I looked over at Sousuke, it was completely different. He had no smile. He was glaring at the floor with his hands in his pockets. I didn't know what was wrong. I didn't want to find out.

"You alright?" Asked Rin.

"I guess so." I sighed.

"Haru, you can always talk to me if you need it."

"You too." I replied.

Gou and Nagisa had come up with a conclusion to their problem, with the help of Makoto's advice and Rei's logic. "We have decided to start the special diet tomorrow." Nagisa announced proudly.

"Hm." Gou grunted.

"Don't be upset about it." Rin told her.

"I'm not!" Gou exclaimed.

"Alright..." Rin left her be.

Everyone went outside to decide on what pizza they wanted. I sent too with Rin.

• Makoto's POV •

I was alone with Gou in Haru's lounge.

"You can't escape now!" She whispered.

"What?" I blinked.

"You remember what you told me the other day, don't you?" She squinted.

I shook my head.

"Of course you do, Makoto."

"Fine. Yes I do. What about it?" I gave up.

"Well you are not leaving this room until you tell me everything." Gou crossed her arms with a serious face.

"What if I don't?" I asked worriedly. I didn't know what she was capable of!

"Then there will be consequences!" She turned the other way, her nose in the air.

"Fine." I definately gave up. I couldn't hide from her. Not now, anyway.