ten

•Ten• Gou's POV •

Yes! I could finally get to the bottom of this. Having people on the team sad made me upset myself, and I didn't want that. Not with special events coming up.

"I started to tell you that I was worried about Haru." Makoto spoke. As he did so I closed the doors. Apparently you could hardly hear through them.

"Carry on." I said.

"I don't know why, but he's been different. Both good and bad different. I didn't know if it was the stress of prefecturals, or not. Maybe other things, but they do not matter in this case."

I squinted. "What sort of other things?"

Makoto bit his lip and looked at his hands. "Well, urm..." he stuttered.

"Hm?" I glared at him.

"Relationships..." Makoto closed his green, sparkling eyes as he said it.

"What!" I exclaimed in shock. Relationship! Rin! My brother!

"Don't kill me!" Makoto worriedly said.

"You really think my amazing older brother would effect Haru in a bad way!" I gasped with mixed emotions.

"No, yes, maybe!" Makoto replied.

"Well you're wrong! Rin will look after Haru and make him feel fabulous." I stated, with one finger in the air.

"Fine." Makoto sighed. "I was wrong. I'm sorry."

"You should be." I frowned.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Sousuke?" My red eyes widened and I looked at Makoto, biting my lip.

"I'll pretend what I just heard never happened." He rolled his eyes. So the door rumor wasn't true. Great!

"Thankyou... it was sort of supposed to be private between myself and Gou." Makoto rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed.

"You're making it sound bad." I whispered sharply.

"Sorry." Spoke Makoto.

"Anyway, we've ordered three pizzas." Sousuke told us.

"Did you remember the doughballs?" Makoto asked awkwardly.

"Yeah. Don't worry." Sousuke looked back at us. "You two should come outside before Rin gets suspicious."

"Good idea... come on Makoto." I hurriedly said, rushing out of the room.

• Makoto's POV •

"You're very lucky Rin hasn't heard that." Sousuke told me.

"Good..." I quietly spoke. With that I walked past him and joined everyone else outside.

Everyone was laughing and talking. "Have I missed anything?" I asked with a fake smile.

"No not really. Just a few of Nagisa's bad jokes." Rei replied.

"Bad jokes!" Exclaimed Nagisa.

"Yes." Rei rolled his purple eyes,

"Bish you laughed." Nagisa crossed his arms.

"Fine."

Rin and Haru were having their own conversation. It looked like a good one too. Meanwhile, I placed the pizzas on the table and opened up the boxes. All I had to do was yell one thing, and everyone would run in and go silent.

"Food!"

My prediction was right... my friends flooded into Haru's kitchen and took at least one slice, Nagisa three pieces. "Nice." He exclaimed with food in his mouth.

"Ew." Rei shivered and took a bite of his piece. To be honest, I wasn't very hungry.

"Aren't you going to have some?" Asked Haru.

"I'll pass for today." I answered. Then, I saw Gou in the corner of my eye. She was deathstaring me and shaking her head. "Urm where are the doughballs?"

"...They must have forgot them." Haru shrugged.

"Oh, well-" I was cut off by seeing Gou trying to speak to me.

"You had better eat some." She mouth-talked to me. Surprisingly, I understood what she said and decided to do as I was told. Even though I knew I shouldn't have let people tell me what to do, with Gou's mood that day I thought it would be best. Besides, it would have been polite to eat something. Even though I paid for it.

For the rest of the evening, there was alot of talking. It ended up as Nagisa rolling around Haru's lounge complaining he was feeling ill and Rei trying to give him good advice. Gou spent most of the time talking to Sousuke and arguing with Nagisa. I tried to solve the problems. Rin and Haru were as if they were in their own world together. It was madness, but great at the same time.

"Goodbye!" I yelled at the door to Nagisa and Rei.

"Bye!" Rei called back. He was supporting Nagisa by putting his arm around his shoulder.

"Bye..." Mumbled Nagisa.

I closed the door and joined the rest of us. Sousuke stood up. "I should go." He spoke.

"Me too." Smiled Gou.

"It's still early." Rin raised an eyebrow.

"It's just remembered I have homework to do." Gou explained.

"I'm going on a run. But I need to change my clothes first." Sousuke also explained.

"Thanks for coming." Haru said, leading them out.

They said their goodbyes and only three of us remained. Once again, Haru and Rin were having a conversation of their own. Quickly, I checked my watch.

"Sorry I have to leave too." Actually, I was allowed to say as long as I wanted but needed an escape.

"You too?" Frowned Haru.

"I said I would help someone with something." I lied. "The bad thing is I'm already late! I'll see you tomorrow Haru." With that I rushed out of his house and made my way to my own.

When I got there I took a shower and did some homework. It was pretty boring. All I wanted to do was swim and spend more time with my friends. Not that I already did have many days with them, I wanted the good times back.

Soon I lay in bed and thought about why I was feeling like this. What's making me want those days back? It wasn't becoming any clearer. Then I knew who I could talk to properly.