17

I got up from my nap I took a shower and got dressed in black ripped jeans and a Ed sheeran T-shirt, I put my purple hair in a high ponytail. My hair Is naturally brown but I love dyeing it.

I heard a knock at the door downstairs, that must be daniella my bean. She's driving me to the venue, I would drive but I might crash the car because I'm too excited.

I ran down the stairs passing my grandma on my way, "take your time dear," she warned i gave her a small smile and continued. I opened the door letting her in. I gave her a bone crushing hug, mostly because I was thankful for her giving me the best birthday gift.

I took her hand and pulled her up to my room, once we were in she sat on my bed while I put the necessary things I need in a cross bag.

"Phone, money and inhaler," I listed out loud. I wanted to bring an extra pair of jeans in case I pee myself when I see Ed. That would be so embarrassing. I pushed the negative thoughts away.

"OK I'm ready," I told Daniella. She got off the bed and walked over to me placing her hands on my shoulder, " just take deep breaths if you feel like you're suffocating just tell me and I'll get you out of there," I nod, " lets go."

Before I closed the door I looked at the many pictures of the guy I admire I'm finally going to see him live and his nipples if he takes off his shirt. I closed the door and went downstairs where my grandma and Daniella were at the door.

"Girls please be safe and come home as soon as the concert is over," she told us. And here we go, her being protective of us.

"Grandma I'm 21 years old," and I'm 20," Daniella added. "I don't care you girls are still my babies," she hugged us both. "Now you go and Iyona remember your mom is coming tomorrow," she informed.

"Did you have to remind me?" I groaned. The last thing I need is to be reminded about her coming her. Can't she send me a birthday card with money like a normal person?

"Yes dear I had to now go enjoy your birthday I love you girls,"
"We love you too," we both said in unison. We got in the car and Daniella drove us to venue, I cant be late to see my husband.

When we got to the venue it took a while to find a parking space but we finally got one. She parked the car and we got out, Jesus this place is huge I thought to myself. I took deep breaths calming myself. I held on to Daniella's hand the whole time, when we got in I was still holding her hand.

All the lights went off except the ones on the stage, everyone was quite, as soon as Ed came on stage with his guitar , it was no longer quite, everyone was screaming even me.

"Hi I'm Ed Sheeran my job is to entertain you and your job is to be entertained," he spoke  into the mic. He started to strum his guitar and sang,

You look so wonderful in your dress i love your hair like that the way it falls on the side of you neck down your shoulders and back. We are surrounded by all of these lies and people who talk too much you got the kind of look in your eyes as if no one knows anything but us

When he started to sing the chorus I could feel the tears welding up in my eyes. "Oh my God don't cry its your birthday," Daniella laughed. "Shut up you know I get emotional when i hear his voice." He's just so freaking perfect.

After a few more songs, the concert was over. Everyone made there way to the exit so did Daniella and I. We didn't leave immediately because she had to use the bathroom. I followed her and stood outside and wait for her.

While i was out there i took my phone out to check if i had any messages from Ed.

Ed: hey how was the concert ?

Iyona: it was so freaking awesome I think I lost my voice from screaming and my feet hurt but it was worth it.

Ed: haha I'm glad you enjoyed yourself where are you now?

Iyona: I'm still at the venue I'm leaving in a few

Ed: OK well i have to go bye x

Iyona: bye x

I put my phone away and wait for Daniella, she's taking like forever. I looked down the hallway where i could see a figure walking in my direction, maybe they are just going to use the bathroom.

I could see the person's face at this time and i really wish i did bring those extra pair of jeans, maybe i was jut day dreaming I tend to do that a lot.

My phone rang in my hand, I looked at who it was and it was Ed, he's calling at the wrong moment. I found it a bit weird because the person that was standing in the hallway was just a few feet away from me on his phone, he was making a call.

I clicked the accept button and put the phone up to my ear, "hello," I spoke into the phone. "Hi Iyona," he said. At that moment i realised that Ed Sheeran was standing a few feet from me and it was him that was actually talking to me on the phone.

I was getting nervous and he was coming closer I didn't know what to do so I sprinted in the female bathroom and quickly closed the door. Daniella was washing her hands, she looked at me, " you OK?  You look like you've seen a ghost?" She looked at me worriedly.

It was getting hard for me to breath I took out my inhaler using it a few times. I walked over to daniella, I want to tell her everything but I need to catch my breath.

"You remember Ed?" I ask, she nods her head as a yes. "He's outside," I told her she looked confused. I took in a deep breath,
"It turns out the Ed I've been talking to for almost a month is the actual Ed Sheeran and he's outside," I explained pointing to the door.

"No shit," she breaths out, I nod. "So why are you in here go out there and tell him about his nice nipples," she smirked.

"I can't," I breath out.

"Why not?" She came closer to me.

"Because I'm scared," my phone started to ring, it as Ed I threw the phone to daniella telling her to answer it. She threw it back to me and told me to answer it, I threw it back to her again  and she groaned answering it. She's the brave one not me.

"Hello? " she spoke, I gestured for her to put it on speaker but she just fans me off.

"She's a bit scared to talk to you," I bite down on my nails. She was silent listening to him speak. How could she be so calm about this? Wait I forgot I'm the Sheerio not her. She then hangs up the phone and faces me.

"He wasn't you to text him when you feel the need to," she informed me as she hands me my phone, I took it and placed it in my bag.

"Come on let's get you home," we both left the venue. I'm such a coward I couldn't even talk to my favourite artist, I feel like bawling my eyes out, he probably thinks I'm weird now.

My writing is shit I'm sorry. But look at the bright side they met, although she ran off.

Please vote and comment what you think I love feedback :)

Q: favourite band at the moment?

A: twenty one pilots jfkjskfjd

Sheerio tits ✌✌