24

I've only left the house once this week and it was when I went to the airport with the others to say goodbye to my mom. I'm glad we're on good terms now I thought we'd never get along. Now all I do is coop up in my room in the dark crying and feeling like shit.

I haven't talked to Ed after what happened. He calls but I ignore them. I have over 80 missed calls and messages from him. Why am I even sad about him kissing Ellie? It's not like we're dating, but I like him a lot. The last thing I wanted to see was his lips on hers and not mine.

Daniella and gran tried everything to get me out of my room. They failed. I haven't eaten nor shower because I'm lazy, tired and too sad to do shit. My door opened and I knew who it was.

"Are you hibernating?" Daniella asked.

"Yes," I sighed rolling onto my side my back facing the wall.

"You need to get out your room smells like a shoe," she scrunched up her nose.

"I'm too sad," I could feel the tears welled up in my eyes.

"Please don't put your self in a state of depression again," she drags the covers off me suddenly I feel cold and curl up into a ball. The last time I was like this was when my mom and I never got along. I had to go to therapy sessions twice a week. It never felt like it was helping my depression until I further down the line.

"Get up," she demands hitting me with a pillow.

"Fuck off."

She groaned and walked away the blinds flew open I quickly cover my eyes. I can't tell the last time I felt the sun in my room, I lost track of time so I don't even know what time it is. I got up sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You look like shit," she laughs.

"Thanks," I huffed.

"You usually say fanks," she pouts.

That word reminded me of him I wanted to cry but I held back the tears, I'm not even sure if I have any left.  She sits beside me and I rest my head on her shoulder.

"You know what you need?" Daniella spoke up after a moment of silence. I knew what she was thinking. "You need to get wasted,"
I've only been drunk one time it was at some dumb college party I almost went streaking so I made a promise to my self never to drink again.

"How is that going to make anything better?"

"You'll forget about him for a while come on I like it when you're drunk," she jokes, I roll my eyes.

"I'll go but I'm not getting drunk."

"Not what I wanted to hear but okay by the way I'm taking you to the salon you need a new hair colour," she pushed me in the bathroom throwing a pair of jeans at me and a black crop top.

I finished getting ready taking up my phone and heading downstairs to find Daniella. I found her in the kitchen with gran.

"Oh my God you finally got her out of her room," gran cheered. Too bad she doesn't know I was forced against my own will.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go bean." I grabbed an apple and we head out to the salon. Whats life if you don't have a best friend to pay for you?

.

I pulled down the hem of the tight black dress Daniella picked out for me to wear. I didn't even know I had this dress. I dyed my hair a dark red and got my nails done in black.

"Stop pulling at the dress you're gonna rip it," she scolds me.

"Why couldn't I wear a dress like yours?" She was in a red dress that was tight at the top and the bottom was loose.

"It shows your curves babe," she winks. She's pulls me into the bar up to the front. I don't even get the name of the place but inside was familiar like the one we came to with Ellie. I cringed at her name. Daniella hands me a few glasses of shots and I down them quickly. I'm tired of feeling sad.

Ed's POV

I couldn't explain to Iyona what happened. She wont answer my calls or messages. This was so stressful and I miss her. If only Ellie didn't ruin things. Ellie has been blowing up my phone to the point my had to block her.

These past few days have been complete crap. I haven't left the house I only get up to eat if I feel like I even lost track of time, heck I don't even know what day it is. Murray texted me earlier to get ready because he's taking me to a club to get 'laid'. I don't want that I need Iyona. I'm only going to get a few drinks.

.

Illusion. That was the name of the club. The same club we came to and shit happened and I made her cry. If only she would let me explain. I sighed stepping inside with Murray. The music was so loud I felt it in my chest. People dancing the smell of sweat, alcohol and cigarette smoke lingered in the air.

Murray and I sat at the bar and ordered two glasses of whisky. I turned around to face the crowd of people as I sipped my drink. Then I saw someone. Instantly I knew it was her.

Just a filler guys (;
An early update because I'm a very nice person. I broke my phone screen a few days ago so I hardly get to write and I usually get ideas when I'm on the go. Half of the phone screen is white but I see the other half a little bit.

AND WHEN IM TEXTING MY INTERNET FRIENDS ON WATTSAPP I HAVE TO SEND A VOICE NOTE AND MY VOICE SOUNDS LIKE SHIT BUT THEY SAY THEY LOVE MY ACCENT AKJSOAJSKSJJS FML

Enough about my shitty life hehe

Question: do you have any pets?

Answer: yes I have three dogs and a cat and her two kittens. It was three but one got stolen idk how and I named her nipples in honour of Ed's sexy nipples and she's gone *cries* I will find that person and cut their nipples off.

Follow my Ed Sheeran fanpage @edsgingernipplesarmy
I have a personal too but I don't think you guys want to see how I look lol byeeee

Sheerio tits