20

*unedited*

I just need one dress but I like all three. I looked down at the dresses on my bed deciding which one would be best to wear and also felt comfortable. You're probably wondering, what am I talking about?

Gran arranged for everyone to go out to dinner, everyone including Ed. She wants to get to know him better and I'm happy about that. But my mother will also be there along with Daniella who would probably need to help me not to lash out on her.

There was a knock on the door and Daniella walked in, she had her dress with her. "You still haven't choose a dress?" She ask placing her dress on the bed. I shake my head as a sign of no. This is frustrating right now.

"It doesn't matter which one you wear I'm sure Ed would still tap that ass of yours," she winks at me.

"Shut up," I cover my face with my hands blushing.

I watch her as she examines the dresses while I sit around the computer desk. She picks up one holding it up. "You're wearing this one," she says more like an order.

"It makes me look fat," I frown.

"Shut the fuck up you're not fat, now go put it on we don't have enough time." She hands me the dress pushing me in the bathroom.

I stood in front of the full body mirror after Daniella curled my hair. I smile to myself feeling pleasant with how I looked, Daniella came out of the bathroom in her dress, she walked over to me placing her hands on my shoulders, "see you look beautiful," she smiles. "Thank you bean, you look beautiful as well."

"Iyona Ed is here time to go," I looked at gran through the mirror.

"We'll be down in a few," I tell her she nods and leaves. I quickly put on my heels and my purse with my phone Daniella does the same. I left the door open as always for my cat.

As I walk down the stairs I could feel my heart race I was a bit nervous I don't know why. We went into the living room where everyone else was. Ed made his was over to me as soon as he saw me and have me a hug, his cologne fills my nostrils. God he smells good.

"Lets go everyone don't want to be late," My mother urges us.

Before I could step outside my mother stops me, "you didn't tell me you were in a relationship with Ed Sheeran," she says a bit shocked.

"We aren't in a relationship we're just friends," I want to he more than just friends with Ed but maybe to him I'm just a fan.

When I got outside I was wondering who I would go with, Ed had his car so did gran and Daniella. "Who am I gong with?" I ask getting everyone's attention.

"You're going with Ed," Daniella says. "I'm going with your mom and Amber I want to save on gas money," I shake my head at her, she calls gran by her name.

I walk over to Ed where he stands beside his car. "You look really beautiful tonight," he compliments me, I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Thank you, you look really sexy by the way," His eyes widen at my words making his cheeks turn red. "I want expecting you to say that," he laughs.

"You thought I was going to say you don't look so bad yourself?" He nods. "That's too common, but you really do look sexy." His black suit hugged his body perfectly.

*

A few minutes later we arrive at a restaurant that looked very expensive. I like the view, it was near the ocean, there were a few tables outside on the desk where people could sit and eat looking out into the ocean.

We met up with the others and went inside. It was just as beautiful as inside, lights hanging from the ceiling making the place look peaceful. Waiters and waitresses walked around serving others, it was warm inside.

My grandmother walked over to a lady standing behind a desk not too far from the door. They exchanged a few words then motioned for us to follow her. I feel Ed's hand slip into mine as we walk. She led us to a door which leads outside. No one was out here just a few waiters cleaning the tables.

We sat at a table big enough for all of us to sit around. Ed pulled out Ed pulled out my chair like the gentle man he is and I sit. After everyone else got seated my gran spoke.

"What are you guys having?" She ask as she looks through her menu. The rest of us took up ours doing the same. At least these things look affordable I wouldn't want her to spend a lot of money.

The same lady came back with a note pad and a pen to take our order. "Ready to order?" She ask with a warm smile. O want sure what I want as yet so I let everyone order before me.

My mother and gran order the same thing which was the lasagna special, Daniella ordered sausage and mash with gravy, Ed ordered fajitas, of course he would order that.I decided to get the same as Daniella.

The lady, Emily O know from her name tag, wrote down our order. "And for the beverage?" They all got red wine except me instead I ordered lemonade. I had red wine once never liked the taste of it.

While we wait for our food my mother and gran asked Ed questions, they already know what he does for a living and the latest updates about his job since he's all I talk about. Gran of course told him to call her by her name.

After our food came and we were eating I could feel my mother's eyes on me probably mentally judging how much I was eating  it was really uncomfortable.

After our meal I felt really full but I made sure to leave a little space in my stomach for dessert. The same lady served us again, she's really nice.

"Honey don't you think you're eating too much?" She ask.

"No," I replied with my mouth full of chocolate cake.

"But you'll get sick and put on weight I'm sure you don't want that," she says it in a nice way when its basically an insult to me.

"Could you stop fucking telling me what to do for once," i snapped, she's getting on my nerves right now. She looks taken back because of my curse words, I could careless about that.

"Iyona Marie Winters don't you curse at me."

"I can curse at you if I want I'm a grown women and I'm tired you trying to control me," I didn't want this to happen while Ed was here, I don't want him to see me argue with her.

"I'm not I'm just trying to do what's best for you that's what I've been trying to do all these years," her eyes bore into mine.

"Bullshit," I exclaim, "you weren't trying to do what was best for me you just wanted everyone to think you had the perfect daughter so you could brag about," I put air quotes around 'perfect'

"I think we should all clam down and talk about this," Daniella suggest.

I don't want to clam down and talk about it what I want is to yell at her telling her how she made me feel all those years she made me feel as if I wasn't good enough.

"No, I'm done talking about this," I got up from around the table picking up my purse and leaving.

I wrote this last night and half of it got deleted i had to rewrite it jakdjskkdosood made me pissed.

Omg I just hate the conjunction "and" -_- 

Are you guys enjoying the book so far?

Question: what fruit (s) do you dislike?

Answer: kiwi, papaya and watermelon bleh

Sheerio tits