26

"He did what now?" She yelled things that couldn't even be described as words. I laughed at her stupidity, she took awhile to clam down then she spoke into the phone. "Bitch you're so lucky I fucking knew it."

"Are you done now?" I laughed.

"Yea now carry on."

I told Daniella the whole story with what happened this morning. She didn't believe me at first but now she does and she won't stop screaming through the phone I swear she burst my eardrums.

"So it's not like fangirl in love anymore, oh my god babe I'm so happy he feels the same about you."

"Fanks because I really really really like him a lot," I could feel my cheeks heat up and my heart beating fast.

"Finally you said fanks, I missed that," she giggles.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," I smiled if only she could see me right now. "How is at your mom?"

"Good so far surprised she didn't want us to go get high by the beach like last time," she laughs. Her mom is so fun to be around, she always tells us not to curse but does it a lot her self her mom is like a wild teenager.

"Send her my love and don't take it for yourself I already gave you enough." I listened as she yelled to her mom, I had to hold the phone a few inches away from my ear.

"Whatever, she said she loves you and wants to see you soon," she informs me.

"I'll see her soon, bean I have to go I'm gonna call gran," she's probably worried.

"Okay babe I'll see you soon and use protection," she jokes.

"Shut up bye I love you bitch."

"I love you too babe."

I sat on the couch of Ed's living room as I held the phone to my ear waiting for her to pick up, on the second ring she did.

"I thought you forgot about me, " she laughs.

"I'm so sorry gran I got drunk last night and I didn't want you to see me like that so I stayed over at Ed's place," I rushed out.

"Did you guys do the nasty?" I couldn't see her but I know she was smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "no we didn't, but I have a lot to tell you as soon as I get home," I smiled.

"Oooo i want to hear all about it, by the way you're going to be happy when you get home."

"Tell me I want to know," I felt excited at the moment.

"Bye I'll see you soon," she hung up.

I sighed putting my phone in my back pocket, I gather my clothes from last night and stuff them in the bag Ed have me.

"Ready to go?" Ed walked in, he took up his car keys that were on the coffee table. I nod, I was happy to go home so I could know what the surprise is I even miss my bed even Ed's bed is much more comfortable to sleep in.

As soon as I walked through the front door of my house gran attacked me with a hug, it was only one night but I missed her. She did the same to Ed, her hugs are the best.

"What's the surprise?" I asked eagerly.

"In your room in your closet," she smiled.

"Did you put 50 balloons filled with helium in there like the last time?"

"No I didn't," she laughed.

My 19th birthday when I was home from college she put 50 balloons filled with helium in there, took awhile to get rid of them since Daniella and I were messing around with them sucking the helium out to make our voices sound squeaky.

I opened my room door with Ed behind me, I placed the bag on my bed. I walked over to my closet and instantly my heart was overflowing with cuteness by the sight.

"Oh my Goodness they're so beautiful," I kneeled down looking at my cat with her kittens, Ed came over looking at them, "Can I have one?" He ask in a whisper.

"No you wouldn't want Graham getting jealous."

There were four kittens, three were black and one was white, the sight of them made me want to cry they look so adorable.
(A/N I was actually like this when my cat had her kittens hehe)

A few hours passed and Ed stayed for dinner, after dinner we head up to my room where I got changed Into pyjamas then Ed and I just talked about anything that could build a conversation.

"Are you every going to take these posters down," Ed looked at the walls of my room the many posters I had of him.

"No I don't think so," I shrugged. I don't think I could find it in myself to take them down unless I get my own place, guess I never really thought of them coming down.

"But you have the real me here," he smirks.

"Don't be cocky Edward," I rolled my eyes, he laughs.

It went silent for a few minutes as we both sat on my bed staring at each other, "will you be my girlfriend?" Ed spoke up. I was taken back by his question. Was this a joke?

"This is a joke right?" I start to laugh but Ed looked serious so I stopped, "you're not joking."

"No, I'm serious Iyona I like you a lot and I want you to be my girlfriend, so I'll ask again will you be my girlfriend?"

I grab a hold of his collar pulling him towards me, I kiss him deeply for a few seconds then pull away, "with pleasure I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I could've typed this faster but I got up and started to run like sonic around the house with my uncle and I'm also watching the librarians......

I swear this book is crappy I'm sorry but the epilogue is next which I'll start working on since it's my holiday and I have no homework. ALSO ED IS BACK!!!!!

Question: have you achieved any goals lately?

Sheerio tits✌✌