18

Today was the day my mom would be here. I don't really like calling here my mom but I don't like calling her by her name either that sounds disrespectful. Even though we don't always get along I still have a little respect for her.

I sat in the car waiting for my grandma to lock the front door. She got in putting on her seatbelt, she started the car and we were on our way to the airport. For some reason I felt annoyed. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't want to have my mother around.

"Stop worrying," my grandmother glanced at me then back to the road. She must have noticed I was a bit uneasy. "I'm not worrying" lies.

Stop lying to yourself.

I put my earphones in for the rest of the drive to forget my thoughts. So by Ed Sheeran started to play then my mind wondered off to him with what happened last night. I cant believe its actually him. I should text him later. I'm still shocked from the event.

We found a parking space and got out the car. Thank God its not too hot today, I bet the heat is worst back at home. We walk into the airport and wait for her I sat in a chair scrolling through Instagram liking almost every picture of Ed that fanpages posted.

A few minutes passed and I heard my grandma squealing I looked up from my phone and saw my mother walking over to us with a big smile on her face, grandma pulled her in to a hug.

"You're finally here!" Grandma squealed as she pulled out of the hug, "and you look so beautiful," I stood there silently watching them both, then my mother's eyes land on me.

"Hi sweetie," she opened her arms for a hug, I had no choice but to hug her after all grandma told me to be nice I'm only doing this for her.

She lets me out of the hug and looked at me, "you've put on some weight."

Don't let it get to you, you've come so far.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at her instead I gave her a closed mouth smile. My grandma noticed the tension and clapped her hands to get our attention. "Come on girls let's go get something to eat," she helped my mother with her suitcase they walked in front of me and I just walked behind.

I sat in the back and my mother in the passenger's seat.We decided to go to Starbucks, again my mind trailed to Ed.

Just text him and get it over with.  

I took out my phone and opened our conversation.

Iyona: hey

In no time I got a reply.

Ed: hi

Iyona: this awkward I don't know what to say lol

Ed: its okay I don't know what to say either

Iyona: I just cant believe its you

Ed: well now you do :)

Iyona: you're hot

Ed: and you're really beautiful I love your hair