21

I ignored the calls for me as I walked back into the restaurant. I felt like crying but I didn't want to. I haven't cried in a long while but I know any time soon I'd feel the tears falling.

I stepped out the restaurant the cold air nip at my cheeks and surrounds my body making goosebumps raise on my skin. I should've brought a cardigan. I kept walking not even caring where I might end up.

"Iyona wait," someone called out, I knew it was Ed. I stopped and turned around as he jogged towards me. "Where are you going?" He ask a little out of breath. I just shrugged not knowing what to say. I didn't know where I was going all I know is that I want to be as far as possible away from her.

Ed pulled me into hug and that was enough for me to start crying. "I hate her," I sobbed, my breathing was picking up and knew what was coming next.

"What's happening? Why are you breathing so fast?" Ed pulled  way looking at me with worried eyes.

I fumbled with my purse to get it open for my inhaler. I was getting frustrated with it that my hands started to shake making me cry even harder. Ed noticed me struggling and took the purse from me and opened it handing me my inhaler. I inhaled the substance a few times feeling relaxed.

"Are you okay now?" He asked, I nod.

"Come on let's get you home," he placed his hand around my shoulder leading me to his car.

He pulled into my driveway and turned off the car, he quickly got out jogging around to my side opening the door for me. I got out mumbling a thank you.

We both walked up to my door, I dug into my purse for the extra key unlocking the door, before I went in I turned to Ed.

"I'm sorry you had to see my mom and I go at it ," I frown feeling really bad. Did she have to say something when Ed was there?

"No need to apologise, if you need to talk about it anytime I'm here to listen," he smiles. I bite my lip to prevent the little blush from creeping my cheeks. I failed. I put my hands on my cheeks.

"Don't cover your blush its beautiful," he cooed removing my hands from my cheeks. I blushed harder. Fuck.

"I have a gig tomorrow I'd love for you to come you can bring your bean too," he laughed at the nickname.

"Don't laugh its cute," I punched his arm playfully. "And I'll be there just text me the time and location."

"Will do," he says the kissed my cheek before going to his car. I went inside locking the door. I walked to the living room and collapsed on the couch and took off my shoes.

The door opened then closed, I figured it was gran. "What the heck was that?" Daniella exclaims walking over to me

"How the heck did you get in here?"

"I walked,"she said in a duh tone.

"Don't get smart with me bean," I sighed. "I Kent how did you get in the house." I know for sure I locked he door.

"Oh, I have a key," she said innocently. Taking off her heels she sat beside me on the couch.

"You don't live here, why do you have  key?"

"Amber gave it to me," she shrugged.

Gran always says she's apart of the family so she's always here eating my food and wearing my shit. But she's my best friend that's why she's still alive.

I went up stairs with her trailing behind me and nagging me about the event that took place at dinner. I ignored her going over to my closet picking out my pyjamas and went into the bathroom locking it so she won't get in.

I came out and Daniella was on my bed with my laptop and a bowl of popcorn.

"Aren't you leaving?" I huffed.

"Nope," she replies popping the p. I got under the covers beside her and joined her watching in F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Finally an update. Sorry for the wait 10th grade is hard.

Thank you guys so much for 1k views. I freaking screamed so loud. I love you guys so much.

Sheerio tits✌✌