Connor Stoll 1.0

You stared at your cabin nervously, Cabin 10 to be exact. Aphrodite. You heard that the nice head of the cabin, Piper, was at the other Roman camp with her boyfriend. This meant that the ex-head would be temporarily be replacing her. Judging by the miserable looks on the rest of your half-siblings and the smug smirk of the head, you knew you were in deep shit. Why did Piper have to leave when you were claimed? 

"Hi Hon! I'm Drew, your new head-" Michael interrupted, glaring at her, "You're just a last-choice replacement, Drew." She rolled her eyes, which were lined by an awful neon pink eye-liner, and flicked away her badly permed hair. She remarked shrilly, "Michael, you're gonna have to stay and clean teh cabins for a week. Do not talk back to your head!" Michael grumbled but before he could say anything, you blurted out, "Are you sure you're the head? You look and act more like an ass to me." You could see the eyes of every cabin mate widen at your (very sick) burn and they urged you on with their perfectly groomed eyebrow. You doubted anyone ever stood up to Drew in this way before other than Piper.

"Excuse me?" Drew's utterly fake smile dropped her face in an instant. She stormed closer to you so you could smell her toxic sweet perfume. She jabbed her finger deep into her chest and you swear you could feel her fake nail crack a little. 

"I'm the head of this cabin here and if you're not going to learn to respect me and my very beautiful being," Michael snorted, but Drew continued maliciously, "I promise, (y/l/n), I'm going to make your life so very miserable and make you wish you lived in the Hermes Cabin with Connor Stoll." Your lips tugged up at the corner as you remembered the very cute Connor who greeted you. You remembered the way he nervously stuttered when you extended your hand. Did he like you? You didn't know, but you were sure as heck that you liked his mischievous and sarcastic behaviour. And maybe his blue eyes. And maybe just him in general. You really didn't mind sharing a cabin with him. Except that he would steal all your stuff.

You were rudely awakened when Drew slapped you. You held your cheek in shock, even Michael and some of the other cabin mates gasped. "Listen to me, pretty girl. Actually, not really, you're not even half as pretty as I am. But anyway, I can control you and I will control you." She growled and you felt a shift in the tone of her voice, as if she was sugar coating something, as if she was using her... Uh-oh. Not good. She was going to control you with the charmspeak people had warned you about. But you found yourself absolutely unaffected as she ordered, "In fact, you're scared of my power, you're going to wet yourself." You laughed in disbelief as you did not wet yourself. You loom over her, surprised by your sudden confidence. 

"You can't control me, Tanaka," You threaten. "So stop being such a bitch and leave your, and my, half-siblings alone!" You back her up against the closet and relish the fear hiding in her eyes. You turn to leave her alone and actually have a proper meeting with your half-siblings, but Drew grasps your arm with shocking strength.

"All of you are too disgusting to be my siblings," She whipped you around and shoved you into the closet. Before you can scream for help or attempt to fight back, she clicks the door shut and uses a padlock to lock you in. You shove your entire body against the door but it's too cramped and you end up falling on the floor, the door to the ground, essentially trapping yourself in the closet.

You hear Drew laughing wickedly to herself as you pound against the closet door, yelling. You punch against the back of the wardrobe, shrieking, "You can't do this, Drew! I'm going to run out of oxygen!" However, Drew turns her attention from you to the others as she warns them not to help you and tell anyone or they'll end it up in an even worse state than the traitor, Silena. The dinner time horn sounds and your cabin mates pile out of the disgusting cabin you had no other choice but to call home. You hear them mutter sincere apologies as they leave. You hear Drew offer you a "Tootle Oo, hon!" as she locks the cabin door shut. You were so screwed.

Seconds stretched to minutes and minutes stretched to hours as you continuously punched the wardrobe. It was dark and getting hard to breathe, so your already weak attempts at getting out became gradually feeble. You let loose a cry of defeat before going limp. You decided to conserve your oxygen as you could feel yourself losing conscious. Then, you started gasping. Oh crud. Your asthma and panic attacks were kicking on. You trembled and heaved, squeezing your eyes closed and begging your racing heart to just calm down. 

Suddenly, you heard a clicking noise. Then the creaking of a door. Then the shuffling of feet and rustling of belongings. Silence.

"What the-" You recognise this voice. Connor. Or was it Travis? You didn't know, you were blacking out and covered in cold sweat. You managed to let out a weak 'Help'. Quickened footsteps race towards the wardrobe and easily lifted it with you inside. Damn, he's strong. You absentmindedly think. 

"(Y/n)? Are you inside?" You were sure it's Connor, Travis didn't know you existed. You let out a little whimper as you begin gasping for breath again. You heard him expertly picking the lock and in no time at all, the doors which you were leaning against swung right open. You fell onto Connor whose arms were all ready to catch you. So strong. You greedily take in the heavily perfumed air as you shiver against him. He notices that you're pale and immediately sits down on one of the beds, still gently cradling you. He offers you a bottle of water and you gladly take it. After downing the entire bottle, you thank him. 

"What were you even doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at the dinner hall?" You question, getting up and setting yourself next to him. He grins and wow, you loved that crooked smile. He passes a coin through his fingers smoothly and replies, "You know, just wanted to steal some goodies from Drew. She's a real tyrant, she actually deserves it from doing these horrible things to you." You don't think that's all so you venture on.

"Anything else?"

"Well, I did consider stealing one of your books, ya know?" You looked at him in mock shock, "How dare you touch my books, Stoll?" You playfully push him and the both of you laugh. He glances into your eyes and you melt, "How else am I suppose to get your attention? You stoll my heart, you know that?" You groan at the pun but nevertheless, peck his cheek. He smiles brightly, cheeks flushing. He leans in, perhaps to kiss you this time, but he swiftly snatches away your heart chain bracelet. 

"Now I steal your heart!" He runs off, laughing and with a snicker, you chase after him.