Will 3.0

You looked around at the restaurant disappointedly, wondering where in Tatarus your boyfriend was. You always knew mortals were never punctual but he was an hour late to your date night. The waiter kept approaching you, and you kept requesting for more time, perhaps in hope that your boyfriend would appear soon. You always knew he was a gigantic douchebag, but not coming to a date you planned for weeks? Pathetic. Even with your tight demigod training schedule, you were early.

You sighed in defeat and laid back on the chair, wallowing in your self pity. The looks of pity being offered to you by the mortals were hurting your pride and you've decided that you had enough of it. Scowling bitterly to yourself, you grabbed your purse and started to get up when a familiar voice called after you.

"(Y/n)! Sorry babe, you won't believe the traffic. It was terrible," Your eyes widen at the sight of Will Solace and he sits down on the sit across from you. Noticing at the surprise written over your face, he leans over and whispers, "Just play it cool, (y/n). The mortal who stood you up must be a real dick." You regain your composure and you smile at the Apollo child. As the waiter approaches you and Will, he reaches over for your hand and playing along, you chuckle, shaking your head, and squeeze his hand. You notice the corner of lips tug up as the waiter asks, "Now, what would this lovely couple like to have?"

It was only after you had to visit the bathroom from laughing too hard from Will's humour that you realised the restaurant was empty. The entire time you spent in your bathroom was spent doing your business, smiling and thinking of Will. A weird mix, but you could nothing to stop the soreness of your cheeks and to wipe the stupid grin that came to you face when you thought of the best non-planned "pretend" date you ever had. You exit the bathroom and head over to Will, who had gathered your things, paid for the bill and waited for you at the exit.

You thanked him and collected your things from his arms. He extended his arm and looping yours through his, the both of you made your way back to camp. The light breeze danced through his curls and the soft glow of the moon illuminated his sun kissed skin. He looked exceptionally cute in his loose white shirt and flannel, which was accompanied by jeans, sneakers and bag which hid his bow and arrow. A blush crept into your cheeks and you looked away, face heated.

Your conversations and laughs carried through the night and while you looked away or forward to avoid embarrassing yourself by making you attraction known, Will took secret peeks at you. He was stunned by your subtle beauty, which laid waiting beneath your skin for the right person to discover it. Will was taken aback when he realised he was the only one who realised how truly incredible you were, not just your looks, but your charm, your wit and your skill. He loved the little things about you, like the way your lips resembled a nighttime eclipse, the little curve for your nose and the way your eyelashes fluttered a little. He adored the way your chuckle bounced through your mouth, the little blush in your skin when you talked about things you were passionate about, and your animated movements.

Before the both of you noticed, you had arrived at camp. You slid your arm out of his reluctantly and stuttered a shy 'Good Night'. He nervously stammered a reply and he looked like he was going to say something but he didn't. A small smile trembled on your lips and you decided to make your way back to your cabin before the harpies could catch the both of you but then he grabbed your arm lightly. You turned around, one of his hand anxiously running through his hair and the other sliding down your arm to squeeze your hand.

"(Y/n)? Would you like to go out with me?" He looked into your eyes hopefully before adding, "Like, an actual date. Not some date which I had to rescue you from your jerk boyfriend, but like a date with me. Yeah, a date with me. Would you-" Chortling at his flustered-ness, you press your lips to his and pull him close. After a bit of running your hands down each other backs, the both of you pull away and you question, smirking, "How's that for an answer, Solace?" Grinning, he replies breathlessly, "Wonderful."

God, he was such a dork.

<A/N> A thousand reads while I was away at camp? *gasp while falling off chair Dan style* Nice job guys.