Luke 3.0

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains mentions of rape, which I do not encourage at all, please be advised and take care of yourself, love.

Fandom Warning: If you drop dead love Ethan Nakumara, I suggest you don't read this as he is the antagonist.

Humming to yourself, you moved about in your rolling chair throughout your tiny radio shack. You were in charge of running the private monster-proof camp radio and the best thing was that you could play it anytime, including 3 a.m. in the morning. You couldn't sleep and decided to just play some music to whoever was listening and awake this late at night.

You leaned back, the old chair squeaking in protest, and immediately, as you listened to the cheesy love song you had on, thought of Luke freaking Castellan. You heart palpitated like crazy whenever you thought of him, and for the first time in probably eons, the Gods had allowed a love story for the both of you. You convinced him, with your mad love skills, not to join forces with Kronos and with the help of Percy Jackson and that lot, Kronos' royal ass was kicked. But obviously, not all of evil can be dispelled to the depths of Tartarus and there were still spies. But, back to the hot topic of the day, Luke.

Just as a smile began tugging at your lips when you thought about him kissing before you parted ways to your separate cabins, you heard a rustle and the crunch of twigs. You sat up on your chair, eyes widening in alert, and wandered over to the lone window at the end of the narrow shack. Nothing. Your eyes knitted together in suspicion and at that moment, you heard the door creak open. You reach for your dagger and whip around, slashing at the intruder. He knocks the dagger out of your hand and punches you square in the face. Your cheek flares in agony as you stumble back and you fall onto the radio control panel, blood dripping from a cut on your cheek splattering onto the panel. You dodge his next punch, causing the CD to scratch and the radio crackles with static and the faint sounds of the fight.

You notice a cloth in his hands, the evil glint in his eyes, and it dawns upon you that you're not going to make it out conscious. A thought pops into your buzzing mind and you kick the chair towards him, hoping to slow him down for a few more seconds. Jamming the microphone on, you frantically stutter, hoping that the static would allow your message to come across. "Help me..! Female... Attacker..." You glance back at her advancing towards you, a low growl escaping his throat, his eye patch glaring menacingly at you. You manage to get out an "Ethan" before he slams your face into the panel and you grunt, sliding onto the floor, the world before your very eyes spinning in a pool of red.

Hovering above you, licking his lips in disturbing satisfaction, he grabs your face roughly and his eyes run over your bloody face. You feel bare and naked under his intense and discomforting glare and you try to wrench yourself from his grip, but he only tightens it, making you wince. He laughs and pressing the damp cloth to your mouth and nose, he mutters, "Good night, beautiful." The last thing you see before the darkness consumes you is his eye patch and his twisted grin.

You awake to a blinding headache pounding against your skull and your scorched throat searching for a source of moisture. You ignored it with great difficulty and attempted to move your body, but stopped when you noticed a burning sensation on your wrists and ankles. You squinted through your barely open eyelids and noticed you were bound to the four corners of a bed. Alarm and panic immediately spread through your body and before you knew it, you had begun to start yelling and wrestling with the bounds.

It was probably the stupidest decision you had ever made, and that's saying a lot, you decided when Ethan Nakumara enters the room, smirking and his unbuttoned shirt revealing his half naked body. Oh god no. He sits on the bed and you desperately try to shrivel away from his touch but there's only so much you can move when being bound to a bed. Squeezing your thigh, you turn you head away and squeeze your eyes shut. This is just a dream, somebody must have heard my message.

Tears slowly roll down your cheek as he crawls over your body and leans in, whispering with the ferocity of a mad animal, "Luke Castellan, the bastard who prevented Kronos from overthrowing the gods, consider this my revenge." He presses his body to you and roughly kisses your neck, you scream as much as possible, body convulsing in disgust. He begins unbuttoning your shirt and you rock your body back and forth, determined to unbalance him but all he does is sigh and he tightens your bonds and with little care, gags you with a piece cloth. You start crying as you lie, helpless, with no choice but to watch him do disgusting things to you. He would always come back up and snarl in your ear, "This is all Luke's fault, he's doing this to you." You would try to head butt him but he would always dodge it easily, a wicked grin plastered on his face. You allowed your head to fall against the mattress in defeat and closed your eyes, focusing on the sobs wrecking through your body.

He moves to remove your pants and suddenly, hurried footsteps echo to both of your ears. Then, Luke's concerned voice reaches you. "(Y/n)?" You yelped for him, but of course the gag muffled your voice. Ethan furiously pulled his clothes back on and grabbing his knives, he left the room. You could practically feel the rage in Luke's roar course through the air, blades quivering under each other's rage and revenge, but Ethan was never a match for Luke. Lips forming a grim line, you closed your eyes as you heard the familiar 'shink' of sword entering flesh and the sound of Ethan Nakumara slumping to the floor.

Luke entered the room, barely a moment later, and upon laying his eyes on you, without a word, he dashed towards you, stumbling and sliding to your side. With feverish intensity, he slashes at the ropes and you immediately crumbled and melted into his arms. He tightly wraps his arms around you, brushing you hair as his tears stain your cheeks and yours, his. He lightly kisses your face, his hands shaking as he helped you pull on your clothes. He pulled away to give you space, but you pulled him back in eagerly for some sort of warmth or comfort. You wept into his shoulders and he kept rubbing your back, muttering apologies into the crook of your shoulder. "I never knew how he would take revenge on me. I never wanted you to get hurt because of me."

You stared into his blood-shot red eyes, his cheeks and nose crimson red. He was so broken, so shattered, you couldn't let him take the blame. Cupping his heaving face in your hands, you said, "It's not your fault, it was never your fault." He offered a grateful smile and your foreheads touched. You stayed there for a while, just soaking in his presence, basically ignoring Ethan Nakumara's corpse and focusing entirely on Luke. The most precious being in the world. Wanting to keep your mind off what had happened, you asked, taking his hand into yours, "How did you find me?"

He sheepishly chuckled and admitted, "I couldn't sleep. I dreamt that somebody had taken you away from me and I woke up, covered in sweat. I turned on the radio, hoping that you would be on it, and when I heard your croaky tired voice, I instantly felt better. I was actually thinking about you during the last song you played and when I heard your message over the static, I came you for you immediately." Looking towards the outside of the room, he sighed, a scowl etched on his face, "Ethan and I had this hiding spot in the woods when we were still spies. I guess he underestimated your wits."

You smiled and stroked his cheek. "Thank you." You kissed him on the nose. "For saving me." He stood up, hefting his sword in one hand and pulling you up from the bed effortlessly, but gently. Pulling you tight into his steady grip, he assured you, looking at you lovingly, "Anything for my girl."

<A/N> God, you don't even know, how hard it was for me to twist Ethan Nakumara into this sick psycho. I'm sorry to all his fans out there ;-; Just a heads up! I might not post next week because I'm working on my other story (which I'm super uncommitted to) and a Marvel Imagine! I see you Marvel fans. So goodbye for now. :D

QOTD: Would you read a Marvel Imagine on the MCU Scarlet Witch? Who's your favourite underrated MCU character?

AOTD: Tbh, I don't know if she's underrated, but I absolutely adore my precious Wanda Maximoff.