Luke 1.0

"(Y/f/n), we finally have a chance to meet. Luke has told me much about you," Kronos purred as you struggled against the chains that bounded you. He lumbered towards you and bent down to face you. You were horrified that Kronos, the baddest villain in the entire Greek history, and that's saying a lot, was hovering right in front of you. But you put on a brave front and maintained and indiferrent expression.

"I'm the child of (y/g/p) and I'm of absolute no use to you. Release me at once and I ensure that your downfall will be quick." You gulped and awaited his reply, but all he did was throw back his head and cackle.

"Luke never told me how foolishly brave you were," He got back to his feet and look down at you like you were an annoying grease stain on his kitchen counter. He also looked like he wanted to get rid of you. But that wasn't bothering you.

"Luke will never tell you anything about me! He would've wanted to protect me!" You shout and try to summon your strength to escape. The bounds dug jnto your limbs and blood started trickling through the cracks. You slumped against the bounds and murmured, your voice cracking, "He loves me, he would do anything for me..."

"That I can agree," Kronos informed as he started searching for something. "He loves you so much to the point it startles me. He didn't tell me about your presence, no, I simply looked in his head. Since you knew it was pointless to escape with strength, you tried to escape with brains.

"Why capture me though? You know that I would never help you," You raise an eyebrow as this you were truly curious. Kronos graciously answered you, "Obviously I know that you wouldn't betray your camp and cause. So I'm getting Luke to do it." Ripples of fear and confusion roll across your face as it dawns upon you. "I'm offering a trade, you for him. Both of us knows that he will accept."

Rage screams through your boys and threaten, "I'm not afraid of what you're going to do to me, Kronos. Just know that once you're done and I'm free, I'm going to spend every single second of my life to find you and rip you apart. Piece by Piece."

"Oh, you're not afraid of me, Ms (y/l/n). You're terrified." Picking up his scythe, he swings in the air a few times for you to get a nice view of the sharp blade.

"Now, I need you to scream for me." With absolute disgust, you spit in his face. "Fuck off."

He grimaces and sighs. "Let's begin, shall we?"

Time seems to stretch like it wanted to relish the pain you were in. You've screamed till your lungs can make no sound and your body's broken, bruised, bleeding and torn. Never before had you experienced so much agony coursing not through your veins. Tears and blood stain your face and you almost wish for Luke to come and save you. But that would mean his death.

"Kronos! Stop! Please, stop!" You hear Luke's cracked voice before you see him. Satisfied that his plan was working, Kronos smugly stepped aside for Luke to approach you. That sick bastard. Cupping your face wth his trembling hands, his eyes quickly traces over your wounds and lands on your eyes. He stutters as he tries to clean your face with his sleeve, "I'm so sorry, (y/n). I never wanted to this happen. Oh my gods, I'm so sorry." You try to say something but blood only gets coughed up.

Stepping back, he swiftly slices at the chains bounding you. You fall limply into his arms and the both of you hug in a tight embrace that hurts you. But you don't stop. He strokes your hair and repeatedly murmur apologies and you can feel his tears wet your tattered shirt. He ambushes your face with kisses and you just let him.

Kronos grabs you and rips you from his embrace, holding you captive in his fist. The breath in you is squeezed out and when he tightens the grip, an unmistakable gasp of pain leaves your lips. Luke's miserable as he poorly implores for Kronos to stop. But Kronos does not respond so Luke wipes his face with the back of his hand and regains his steel composure. Kronos wouldn't be able to see the panic in his eyes though, you were the only one, besides Thalia and Annabeth, to read his eyes.

"What's your offer, Kronos?" He demands, gripping his sword in one hand and his consellour aura glowing around him. Kronos smirks and taunts, "You already know what it is. But if you need me to remind you, the girl for you." Both of their eyes flicker to you, where you laid limp. You hated being the damsel in distress. You braced yourself for his answer.

"Then you should already know mine Kronos. Give me to her safely and I shall go with you." Kronos sets you down into his arms and grins wickedly to himself. He's already won. You protest to Luke but he silences by passionately pressing his lips to yours. It lingers there for a longneck time and the both of you melt into each other. Gasping for breath, the both of you part and he leaves you on the floor. Pressing his Camp Half-Blood necklace into your palm, he whispers, "A memory." But I don't want you to be just a memory.

Walking away, he allows Kronos to take control of his being. Tears fall freely as you helplessly watch Kronos dissolve into his essence and get absorbed into Luke. His screams of pain and your shrieks of despair rip through the cavern. The ruby glow dims and Luke looks at you with a crooked grin and hold eyes that doesn't belong in his face.

You find you're no longer able to read his eyes.
-----
(A/N) Sorry this one's so long and not much fluff but I really liked the storyline! I'm probably going to do a Jason One Shot next but because I don't really like him (pls don't hurt meh) it may not be as good, but I'll try. Do comment who you'll like me to write about next!