Leo 4.0

Fall had come and go and that meant it was getting colder in the cabins. You were chilling (hah get it) in the cabin with Leo and he decided to put on a few horror movies as it was after all, Halloween. The rest of your friends and the Seven had gone to a haunted house but it was way too cold for you to handle and Leo decided to stay back with you. Throwing on the last of the fairy lights around the blanket fort, you tossed in a few blankets and a huge bowl of popcorn.

Leo whistled at the sight of the impressive of the blanket fort and complimented, "Not too shabby, (y/l/n). Not too shabby for someone whose not a child of Hephaestus." You rolled your eyes and dragged him in. Settling in and switching on the computer, you handed the bowl of corn kernels to Leo. He wrapped both of his hands around the bag and with an oddly cute knitting of the eyebrows, the kernels began to pop and voila, popcorn. You smacked your lips and poured them into a bowl.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a strong gust of bitterly cold wind snapped at your exposed limbs. You shivered and instinctively nuzzled your body into Leo's. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in tighter, yelling, "Hey Harley! Careful on how wide you open that door!" He glanced at you, body trembling, and muttered to himself, "The cold hurts her." Harley stopped instantly when he noticed you and Leo cuddling and a blush crept into his cheeks. He winked mischievously and ran back out, shutting the door quietly behind him and you could hear the faint warnings of him not allowing anyone into the cabin.

You chuckled and pulled away and you noticed Leo's smile drop a little. He tugged you back into his embrace and he said, shrugging, "I'm warm, you're cold. Makes sense." You allowed a smirk and laid your head on his shoulder. He pulled you in tighter and the heat radiating from his body comforted you. You relaxed. This was good. Everything was good.

A scream escaped the computer and you jumped. Leo guffawed and you smacked him hard on his head. Huffing and stuffing a fistful on popcorn in your mouth, you grumbled, "I was not prepared." He laughed even harder and suggested, "You were distracted by my gentlemanly-ness." Throwing popcorn at his face, you replied flatly, "Was not."

"Yeah, yeah. I believe you," He continued and turned to the screen. The main characters were walking down a hallway now and you turned away, anticipating a jumpscare. Leo's eyes were locked onto the screen and his gaze, steely. You reached for the popcorn, playing it cool, and then immediately, turned around and shrieked at Leo.

He practically flipped backwards, the bowl of popcorn flying across the fort, and the laptop being kicked away. He yelped and thrashed about, the blanket fort dropping and smacking the both of you in the heads. Your gasps of pain crept their way into your laughs and the both of you sighed, collapsing onto the floor in defeat.

"I hate you," He mumbled, annoyed, as you crawled towards him. You pressed your lips to his cute button nose and replied, "I know you do." He chuckled and ignoring the continuous screams of the main characters, he kissed you back gently. You laid your head against his chest, the rhythmic breathing calming you and you smiled. Hugging you, he rolled sideways and you stared into each other's eyes lovingly. Everything was good in the world. Everything was-

"Gah!" Leo cried out and you cursed in return. You angrily turned away from his his body which was wracked with laughter. Grabbing a pillow, you attempted to smother him to death. Yeah, maybe then everything will be good in the world. He snickered and wrestled with you, but no, you would not give up. He grabbed a pillow and slammed it into your body but you snatched another pillow and slapped into his face. He gave a mock gasp of shock and he cracked his neck. "You're dead now."

He pounced on you and pinned you to the ground. You exclaimed and tried to hide your laughter with anger but when Leo is involved, your defences seemed to be let down and you just wanted to relax. He leaned down and everything seemed to fade out. He was yours, and you was and may the Gods damn it, but all he wanted to do was kiss you. So that's what he did.

His soft lips met yours and your bodies seemed to melt together. Finally. Just finally, everything was fine in this world. You know, except when Harley entered the room to find the both of you in your underwear and unleashing a beastly cry which made the rest of the campers run towards you, you know. With Leo, he made you feel alright. Made you feel at home.

<A/N> 2083 reads. Thanks dudes. Just thought I'll upload a cute Halloween One-Shot as today is Halloween and it's Monday. Just wanted to brighten your day. That's all for now and I think I've officially become a freaking writing machine. I'm working on four other machines and it's absolutely insane. Anyhow, I hope you continue to read these, vote and respond to my QOTDs! Ciao :D

QOTD: What did you, or want to, dress up for Halloween?

AOTD: I dressed up as a 21st Century chic witch but I wanted to dress up as a creepy skeleton clown with split lips. Spoopy