Will 6.0 // pt.1

A PURGE AU - Leo, Percy, Will and You are out, having been called to rescue a few demigods. However, it turns out to be a trap set by the New Founding Fathers, as they've discovered that the four of you are not entirely of human origin. You're caught in the mortal's world as the Purge commences, and every government minion that's not out there to kill the poor and hopeless are out to capture one female and male specimen. The rest can be brought back, dead or alive.

"Where are they?" You whispered harshly into the empty warehouse, dust stirring into the wake of your footsteps. Will followed closely behind your heel and pulled you closer to him, hissing into your ear, "Careful, you're going to alert any demons or monsters nearby." You rolled your eyes, annoyed at his constant nagging. You were hiding the four of you in a cloaking spell, rendering you invisible to mortals and monsters. You heard the familiar golden 'shink' of Percy's sword and knew him and Leo had found the both of you.

"The lower floors have been cleared. Have you guys found him yet?" Percy asked, his face lit by the orange glow of the flame in Leo's hand. The sun was setting below the horizon and Chiron would kill all of you if you weren't back in camp soon. Times have changed and the mortals' world has become more or even equally dangerous, with the New Founding Fathers having taken over the country.

You closed your eyes and tried to use the Mist to detect any godly influences in the area, every demigod had a special aura, but there was barely a trace, besides something you couldn't quite grasp. It was a different kind of aura, maybe a child of a minor god/goddess. Besides, you were still new to the whole Child of Hecate business and had trouble memorising what all the symbols meant.

Inching out into the open space, the four of you stood shoulder to shoulder, sweeping the warehouse at every angle and direction, being out in the middle of the warehouse made it possible to be attacked in every direction. This place gave you the worst kind of vibes, but then again, you had been feeling it every since you stepped out of the camp. You feared that mortals could be worse that monsters. Grabbing Will's hand out of habit, he squeezed back in comfort. In the other hand, he tightened his grip on his bow. Percy muttered grimly, "Focus, guys. Don't let your guards down."

Metal screeching echoed through the empty warehouse and heavy duty gates started to barricade all exits. You judged the distance and time left, you guys wouldn't make it without a little help. "Run!" Leo yelled, sprinting forward and dragging all of you along. Will plucked an arrow swiftly out and fired it flawlessly towards one of the exits, the arrow bouncing on the floor and landing in a perfect position to wedge itself between the floor and the gate. But it barely held for more than a few seconds before snapping under the pressure. Will mumbled, "That was the strongest arrow I had." Casting a look at the last door still not closed, you thrust your arm out and snapped your fingers, "Άνοιξε!"

The gate shuddered to a halt and dark violet wisps pulling it back up, providing an escape. Leo flashed you an okay-sign with his fingers, "Great job, (y/n)!" Sprinting forwards towards the only exit, you only had a gut feeling that something was going to go terribly wrong when something pricked your arm. The next thing you knew, after a short yelp of alarm, all four of you were down on the ground, groaning as your head spun. Everything felt wrong, you felt like your eyes were burning, your skin was turning itself inside out, your brain was screaming gibberish and the Mist was slipping out of your control.

Murmuring words of comfort, Will rubbed your back as you emptied the contents of your stomach. It was a terrible feeling, you usually would have him heal any sickness you had and was rarely sick. Will didn't like the ones he loved suffering, so feeling like your gut was expanding and contracting constantly was foreign. Leo and Will helped you to your feet and Percy stepped out to observe the warehouse again. Your only exit was gone and there was something in your arm. Pulling it out, you noticed the vial was empty, whatever solution in it was now in you.