Music Log // September

Will

 Lose It  • Oh Wonder

And don't you stop the music
Get into it
Won't you dance with me?

Find a place and lose it
You can do it
Won't you dance with me?

This song reminded you and Will of that night in the night club, where you felt the love had begun to blossomed. You guys loved to lose it and roll with the melody.

Nico 

Oh Ms Believer • Twenty One Pilots

Please, take my hand, we're in foreign land

Never really feeling like he belonged, Nico was never sure where to call home. Until he met you. You were home to him and he's always by your side, hoping to constantly protect you. He's skeptical and always on the look out for enemies and all he wants is for you to be safe.

Percy 

WILD • Troye Sivan ft. Alessia Cara

Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh

And it drives me wild

'Cause when you look like that

I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh

It drives me wild

Percy is crazy in love with you and you drive him so wild. He loves you so so much, and all he wants to do is hold you tight. You're the light of his life, the blue to his cookie, and so precious.

Leo

Hey Angel • One Direction

Hey angel...

I come alive when I hear your voice
It's a beautiful sound, it's a beautiful noise

To Leo, you're his little angel and he's yours. You both think that the other is too perfect for the mortal world and everything about the other is so incredible.

<A/N> I'm so sorry it's pitched but I couldn't find a better one! ;-;

Frank 

Ruin • Shawn Mendes

Do you, do you think about me?

And do you, do you feel the same way, yeah?

Frank's always worried that he's not good enough for you and that this wonderful love between the both of you is just a dream. You smile, cradling his cheek, and peck him on the lips, easily comforting him that his fears are everything but real. You'll love him forever and always and he'll you forever and always too.

Jason 

TOO GOOD • Troye Sivan

Too good to be good for me

Too bad that that's all I need

Too good to be good for me

Too bad that that's all I need

Jason was always crowned as "Mr Goody Two Shoes" or "Mr Boring" so when he came across you, who to him, was so alive with dancing colours and bubbling with laughs, he couldn't believe he was yours. He's never stopped ranting about how you were too good for him, but all he needed was you and your badass flawless self. You two were the Ying and Yang, inseparable, perfect for each other.

Luke 

In The Name of Love • Martin Garrix ft. Bebe Rexha

When there's madness, when there's poison in your head

When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed

I will hold you in the depths of your despair

And it's all in the name of love

The song describes your love for him even when he was unreachable, tainted by Kronos. You love him so dearly, and before the war happened, you know he did too. So you'll wait for him to return to your arms, and love you like never before.

Connor

Red Dress • MAGIC!

And 10 thousand lifetimes later

When she walks through the door

I said hey you with the red dress on

I gotta find a way to take it off

I got a lot of love and it's growing strong

When I see you with your red dress on

Connor and You love being mischievous together, so but of course, you're favourite song has to be a tad bit cheeky. You're favourite part? Imagining Connor in a red dress.

<A/N> I know that this Music Log is a tad bit different from what I usually post, but I'm low on ideas and thought this was a pretty sick idea. I hope you like these songs, and if the response is well, and I remember, I'll do these every month. It's kinda like my suggestions of favourite love songs for the month. :D Till next time.