Percy 2.0

You're a mortal.

You patted around for your book when it dawned upon you that it was in the overhead compartment. Sighing, you left your comfortable position behind and stood up, muttering apologies as you shoved your butt in people's faces. Entering the plane's aisle, you silently curse to yourself on the poor timing as the plane started to tremble, indicating turbulence. Swinging open the latch, you grunt as you blindly rummage through your bag.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please be seated as we are about to enter some turbulence." You grunt and shrug it off, convinced it was just a minor problem. Aha-ing to yourself, you clasp onto your book. But not before, the plane lurches and dips, and throwing you off balance. Yelping, you fall face first towards the floor.

A strong pair of arms catch you. Astounded, you face to turn your saviour. His pale sickly complexion only exaggerates his sea green eyes and his black tousled hair laced with sweat bounce slightly as he easily lifts you back up. You mumble a quiet thanks as you soak in his beauty. He grins weakly as he notices you staring but you only smile back mischievously as he stares at you too.

Caught up in the moment, the plane dips yet again, sending both of you crashing to the floor. His body pressed against yours as he lands on top of you. His arms prevent him from crashing into your head, and lips, sadly. Chests heaving against each other, he pushes a few loose strands away from you face and you blush profusely. He mutters a soft 'there we go' before getting up and kneeling beside you.

"We should get a room," he cheekily remarks, smirking. You snort and reply, "Sure thing." Before he can help you up, from the corner of your eye, you see your book slide out of the compartment. Before you can push him out of the way, it whacks him in the back of his head.

"Ack!" You laugh, throwing your head back and sits up. You rub the back of his neck, and his sour face gives away his soreness. Picking up your book, you help him to his seat which you realise is just beside yours. You couldn't believe how you didn't realise him before. He rubs the back of his neck as the both of you engage in animated conversation.

You observe the bruise at the back of his neck and following your mother's footstep, you lightly kiss his boo boo. Your eyes widened as his lips pressed into your cheek but it left quickly. Slapping him with your book, he reached for his arm in alarm but once he looked into your sparkling eyes, he chuckles and asks through his smirk, "Are you going kiss me now so I can kiss you back?"

"It was my plan all along," You reply before the both of you collide into a sweet kiss.

(A/N) I know Percy's suppose to be a sun kissed but here's my clarification. The reason behind his sickly complexion is because he was throwing up in the airplane. It is after all, Zeus' territory. Leo's story coming right up!