Will 4.0

You and Will have moved into a cozy home in Mortal World.

You awoke to the beeping of your alarm clock, and Will groaning in your ear. You swore you heard him mutter, "5 more minutes, Chiron," but you quickly dismissed and unleashed a beastly yawn. Will wrapped his arms around you waist and nuzzled his face into your back. A smile stretched across your face and you turned around in his light grip to face him. With the sunshine warming your back and filtering through his golden hair and making the freckles dotting his face a little more prominent. You ran your hands down his arms, which was pretty toned -ahem-, and ended by sliding your hand into his and holding it. He responded with forcing one eye open, which twitched from sleepiness, and croaked, "Cutiepie."

His voice was so deep and tired, yet husky, like the deep blue foamy ocean waves shivering and adventuring the paper white beach. A sort of unexplored yet beautiful danger. You beamed and that was all it took for Will to fully open both eyes. You lifted an eyebrow and as you smoothed his wild hair, you sang softly, "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." His shoulders heaved in fits of laughter and it slowly slipped between his lips in choirs of chuckles. He slipped his hands under your shoulders and squeezed them, pulling you closer to him eagerly and smothering you with kisses. Giggles escaped the crevices that your bodies which were pressed together left and you attempted to dodge them, but gave up, and tried to fight back with your own kisses. "What's wrong with you today?" You ask, chest still heaving from the remaining traces of laughter. Besides the fact that you're probably as crazy as you are now and every other day.

"Just still can't believe that you, a stunning being, could actually want to be with me," He muttered, eyes boring deep into yours, a sort of whimsical daydream fluttering across his face. You smiled back warmly and kissed him lightly on his nose. "I don't want to be with you," you whispered, clutching his face. "I need to be with you." You turned around and letting your feet gently touching the floor, you sprang up and adjusted your lower underwear. You loved sleeping without your pants on, your bottom never felt free-er. Will whistled and you snapped finger guns, winking, back at him. "Come on." You called, and Will didn't even pause for a second, jumping out of bed immediately, almost stumbling into the wall on accident. "You don't need to tell me twice."

Scraping the last bit of pancakes into your mouth, you groaned. "That was amazing. You should cook more, Will." He looked up and grinned, a smudge of whip cream quivering above his lip. You burst into a fit of laughter, and upon several demands of 'What's wrong?', you relented and helped him clean it with your finger. You smiled lovingly at him and him, you. Unknown to the both of you, (y/g/p) and Apollo found your relationship adorably perfect and they made sure it was a popular ship on Hephaestus TV, and that was saying something since it came from the Gods.

The doorbell rang as you began to put the dishes in the sink. Wiping your hands on your pants, you called dibs on getting the door. Will's eyes followed you as you left the kitchen, smiling to himself as he washed his plate. You whistled a tune that Will had taught you as you skipped down the hallway. Twisting the doorknob, you swung open the door and immediately was knocked back. All you managed to let out was Will's name before you fell on the floor, all the wind knocked out of you. Through a haze of red blocking your vision, your heart sank when you realised who it was. Sciron the bandit.

You reached for the dagger conveniently stashed in your shoe and you sliced at his heel. He merely let out a grunt of annoyance before lazily flinging one of his own blades at you. The moment you saw him reach for his blade, you knew you were done for. You could never dodge it, and you didn't. The blade sank into your hand, pinning you to the wall. A cry of agony tumbled out of your mouth and Sciron sneered, "I'm not here to kill you today, (y/f/n). I'm here to wipe out all the archers in the demigod world, so that I will forever be the best. The Gods know mortals are no match." You tried to hide the rising terror in your throat and covered it with your pain. "You'll never win." You kicked his knee and as he bent down, knocked him back square in the chest. He tumbled away, slight shock written all over his face, but he scowled, turning away and heading for Will.